• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect Day...

Nice! Every day that I'm in the woods with my plastic is a good day!

Phase 1 of operation perfect ****in' day,hahaha.

sounds like something i would say.

We've had the samehere in MI. The last weeks been upwards of 80 for oct in MI that's crazy. I'm not b**chin though keep the perfect ****ing days coming.....phase 2 3 and more

we had snow yesterday! oh well, supposed to be 70's this week. I remember living in Michigan, when it got cold it stayed that way, nice to be home in Colorado where we might get a foot of snow as early as September, but we also have 70's in December through February. The leaves are turning and dropping here and already gone in the mountains for the most part. Enjoy the nice weather in the midwest, wish I was there today!

today's a perfect day in NE Wisconsin, to bad I have to spend it doing homework and doing the PSAT practice test, and reffing soccer games and not playin DG.

that was bad friggin a$s, just pumped me up to go out and throw in the rain- not a blue spot in the sky! :thmbup:

The cool part of posting the video on my blog is a guy that rides Sportsters in England saw it and now wants to learn more about Disc Golf.

AWESOME video man. sick ride, sick throws, and that sammich looks so good... going to the kitchen right now...

Latest posts