• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Phase Distance Driver

That would be expensive if aluminum or exceedingly heavy if steel, lol.

A 12x12x1 Aluminum billet would be a couple hundred bucks, no?

That would be expensive if aluminum or exceedingly heavy if steel, lol.

A 12x12x1 Aluminum billet would be a couple hundred bucks, no?

Even if Jake can't do it I just called a friend with a a machine shop and he said he might be able to do it from scraps after his next order.

Could be a few months but I'm willing to wait to get the cheap materials.

Even if Jake can't do it I just called a friend with a a machine shop and he said he might be able to do it from scraps after his next order.

Could be a few months but I'm willing to wait to get the cheap materials.

As swamped as this shop is right now, I'm likely not sneaking in any "government time" anytime soon at all. Was a fun thought tho haha

Haha I just stop in to see what something stupid Moose is after now!!! If only the phase was more stable hahaha YMMV but I find the Photon plenty beefy in 160 fission hahahahahahahaha, 155 plasma Teslas too much for me.. Hahaha ha f***

Well Moose, you might get a ton of views to your YouTube for this. I can't find a vid of anyone else doing it. One guy put a steel rim on a disc, but thats it.

Well Moose, you might get a ton of views to your YouTube for this. I can't find a vid of anyone else doing it. One guy put a steel rim on a disc, but thats it.

If my buddy can make it I'll totally do it. My Stego video is the only one recently that has really taken off.

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C81Efs7YHgyL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UL1500_.png

https://www.amazon.com/SmileteesAni...rt/dp/B07SK3MBGW#immersive-view_1598233606564

Don't bring me dowwww-wwn. Moose!

It's funny- I have really leaned on my ultra lightweight flick the past few weeks and then realized that I don't have a replacement if I were to lose it. I decided to try both the motion and the phase and ended up liking both a ton. In low 150 weighs, the motion pulls off the same magic tricks my flick could do and the phase is a tad more os, but where I love the phase is off the teepad into a reasonable headwind, where I get a good 30+ feet over my heavier force. The phase is remarkably comfortable to throw as well. Didn't expect to keep/bag both but I really like them