• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pond diving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if there is a name on it you should defiantly try getting the disc back to them but if they have nothing on them or don't call you back it should be yours. finders keepers losers weepers!

The reason why I like finding bolf balls is there is no name or number. They lost it I found it. Too bad. I feel the same about discs and noobs. Most noobs don't have the etiquette to return found discs why would I return theirs?

So if there is a name, and you do contact, and try, it's not theft, but if there is a number and you don't call or make reasonable attempt to return the disc, its theft.

Correct. You must make a reasonable attempt to return the property to the owner that lost it (and I've already discussed this with a police detective, former assistant district attorney, and district justice). If you try to get a hold of the person but can't get through, it's yours. If you have a disc with a number and don't call, by the letter of the law, it's theft.

And T.Hizzle shuts this one down before it blows up (which it eventually will because it ALWAYS does). Thanks for looking everybody and remember to do the right thing and call whenever you find a disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.