• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the basket over the ridge is photobombing the basket photobombing the guy holding the disc up.

LOL! :) And that's me decked out in my Dixie Lee DGC shirt with my loot. The closest basket if the practice basket... right on the side of the hill. And the lower basket is #18.

And basically, as far down as you can see, the course plays. And then back up to the top. They definitely need some benches!

The Mrs. on hole 8 at South Hills DGC.

8f783a9881ac11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

In New House...

Office
NewWall.jpg

Shelves In Hallway Outside Office
hallshelf.jpg

Shelf.jpg

First Three disc are my 3 favorite stamps
Bottom Three I am showing innovas different style of stamps using the White w/Rainbow Stamps I had.

I have the same built in shelves in the bedroom but not done with them yet. There is also a 4th shelf at the very top of the one I posted just not sure what to put up there.

And old place... just because...

Office.jpg

Last edited:
Lol!!

Tell me you used a laser level!! The OCD exhibited there is not unnoticed! Nice collection!

It actually didn't take too long. Once I got the rows and columns figured out I just marked those distances on my level and leveled from one nail to the next.

Just a few pics from Saturday.

The third pic was the final shot of the day.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 135
Easter Sunday, 2012 @ Shawnee State Park

After sunrise service at church on Resurrection Sunday I drove up to Shawnee State Park for 27 holes before heading back for regular service. Just missed getting a speeding ticket from a well concealed State Trooper on my way back. Thank you to the car that flashed your headlights! Anyway, here are some pics I took with my phone that show off the park pretty well.

Hole #1 with my warmup discs and my legit birdie putt all in the basket.
picture.php

Hole #3 basket in-between the red-bud blooms.
picture.php

Hole #4 basket flanked by other blooming trees.
picture.php

Hole #9 basket with my parked drive (view is from basket towards tee)... One of two drives that I put right under the basket on the day. I was very pleased as I missed too many putts to score really well. :(
picture.php

We had an audience for our putts today. I didn't notice him until he hissed after my putter hit his tail.

lBtf3.jpg

2011 Pro Masters World Champ Jon Baldwin, far right, and 2009 Advanced Master World Champ and owner of Twisted Flyer Joe Rotan in black Innova shirt. I am wearing the blue Nike shirt in the middle. Not everyday you get to play with 2 World Champions....

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts