• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
102320111035_2.jpg

My 10 year old ripping a flat top gummy 11x Teebird.

Last edited:
A hockey puck works well. I am biased though. :)

Weird - I carry two just for that. Two of them fit better than two baseballs and I've gotten a baseball stuck in a tree once trying to get a disc down. Never got a puck stuck - although I guess it could land flat on top of a thicker branch.

Have 300+ pics of Urban Skins (Playing disc golf in middle of down town) in Asheville this past weekend. Here is a preview of Matt Dollar throwing a thumber off the top of Packs Tavern...

MD1.jpg

snowfarm is fun,i played am dubs out there back in the beginning of 10' and camped out. fun fun course but the briars are a bitch if you get stuck in them. i left that weekend with bloody legs and hands.

Am dubs is great out there. It's one of my favorite events of the year. It's only about an hour and a half drive out there, so I make it a few times a year. Randon is a great host and you usually have the course to yourself

Couple of pics at the newest course at Elk Mountain in Plumtree, NC. The course is shorter than the big mountain course but plenty of challenge and length here.
Basket #1:
7294782880_e442e2bca0_b.jpg

Multiple baskets scattered throughout the mountainside:
7294772452_779970f565_b.jpg

We actually didn't have a tourney but played an impromptu round none the less. We kept joking about how we should of had the only Memorial Day Weekend Ice Bowl in the nation.

Here's a couple from last weekend's round at Holler in the Hills. Amazing course, can't wait to make it back down there.

First throw of the round...
7298592066_7fb56e09b4.jpg

Saving par on 12...
7298564638_db93c5e9a3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts