• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

wife got this for me, I am super stoked to go play but frekin 40+ mph winds today.
6951A3EC-3CB3-4C85-8A7E-E6531EE8E687-221-00000088A05966ED.jpg

So this is the big bag, it's been tailored down for the winter months. Summer has fairways in the middle and distance drivers on the side.

picture.php

This is the small bag and the primary summer rounds bag. I love the camelbak, but wish it held like two more discs

picture.php

If I could I would love to combine the two of these into one super bag! I'm getting a Mahal with tax refund money, so I hope it will be the combo I'm looking for.:hfive:

My Grip I got around Christmas. A little fabric marker work, an iron on patch, and my DGCR Travel Tag. :hfive:

wtj8xs.jpg

Got this guy a couple weeks ago and pulled a muscle in my neck still not had a chance to take it out:wall:

580735_384896164936530_660281819_n.jpg

Putters: 174g Zone, 176g magnet(Lucky dye)
Left to right:
Fairway drivers: 175g Esp XL,175g Star Leopard
Drivers: 175g Champ Boss, 166g Lace, 172g Pro Destroyer, 175g Star Destroyer, 173g Z Force, 175g Ti FOrce, 171g Z Force, 175g Star Roadrunner, 175g Star Roadrunner, 173g Z Avenger SS
Midranges: 174g ESP Meteor, 176g Z Buzz, 175g Proton Vector, 174 Ti Wasp, 175 Z Hornet

Got this guy a couple weeks ago and pulled a muscle in my neck still not had a chance to take it out:wall:

Voodoos look so sweet... I think once my Fade Tourney goes out (probably won't for a little while, just got it in July..) I'll be getting one of these. Or if I have a better job I'll save up for a Grip.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic, but here's my voodoo karma with digi camo quads. Innova deluxe in the background holding some extra plastic
image-4_zps265e2a22.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic, but here's my voodoo karma with digi camo quads. Innova deluxe in the background holding some extra plastic

Do those Djren pulls and birdie beads match the totem brown ok? I've got a totem mojo and saw your pulls on his sale thread and thought "those are the exact colors I need!" I guessed right that you were rocking a totem voodoo bag.

Last edited:
Do those Djren pulls and birdie beads match the totem brown ok? I've got a totem mojo and saw your pulls on his sale thread and thought "those are the exact colors I need!" I guessed right that you were rocking a totem voodoo bag.

The pulls and beads are not an exact color match, but darn close. I think they look great! I've had a couple people ask if the pulls came with the bag. I will take a comparative pic and post it once I get home from work.