• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Nice lookin bag doc ;)

Thought you might like it. I love this bag. Thanks for buying it and the quads, not using them and sell em to me for a killer price!

Here is the photo of the pulls and birdie bead color comparison as promised. The flash made the beads look reddish and the loop of the para cord look orange.
image-4_zpseb7a2856.jpg

My Disc Golf Bag

FADE Zesk Disc Golf Bag with Phenix Quad Lockdowns! Love the comfort and space this bag has to offer. Also I love the side patches as they add a sharp appearance and turn heads.

photo.php

Attachments

• DISC BAG PHOTO.jpg
    DISC BAG PHOTO.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 178
2013 will be my first full season with this bag. I'm excited. Fade Tourney Zesk w/ black Phoenix Quads. Plan on adding some zipper pulls from Djren with in the next month cause of how amazing they look on every one elses bag.
aSAvb.jpg

Finally got some fully functioning glass blown zipper pulls made and they work you can yank hard as hell on em!
177282_g.jpg

2013 Tournament Bag; Carolina. One of the benefits of not being sponsored; as mixed of a bag as possible.

Putters:
DD Soft First Run Judge
Pro Rhyno

Mids:
ESP Meteor
Neutron Axis
Icon Ghost
Z Hornet
Cryztal FLX Drone

Drivers:
Champion Mamba
Pinnacle Rival
Champion Leopard
Champion Glow TeeBird
Champion Glow Valkyrie
Pinnacle Canon
136g Blizzard Boss
Opto XXX
Champion Firebird

8375251652_e5614685c5.jpg

8374176519_edf1f79f1c.jpg

All my back up bags. I do have two vehicles afterall. The old PDGA bag holds back-ups that might actually see action (versus those that sit in a bin). The two Crunches are to stay in the cars. They are stocked with the same discs as in the Carolina, minuses the specialty discs. The NutSac has just the flavor of the day that I am testing. Best suited for those days that I go to a course and just drive the holes and pick up.

8375250146_75f028c242.jpg

Got my new quads today and just finished putting on the SAMCRO patch and paracord on the quads. Here's my GB Silverback as it sits (minus the OG Wiz in the putter pocket).

IMG_20130125_214747_901.jpg

IMG_20130125_214811_502.jpg

IMG_20130125_214800_772.jpg

Got my new quads today and just finished putting on the SAMCRO patch and paracord on the quads. Here's my GB Silverback as it sits (minus the OG Wiz in the putter pocket).

You covered up the gorilla! D:

:clap:
35m4pvt.jpg

2iqmicj.jpg

2q2pls7.jpg

Top Row:
Glo Nuke OS, Nuke, Memorial Nuke, Nuke SS
Second Row:
X Predator, Z Predator, XL, X XL
Third Row:
Z Xtreme, Challenger, Challenger, Z Xtreme
Bottom Row: