• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just got a Glow Champion Valkyrie to replace my old 5x JK Valkrie that was blue but due to it being in front of a 2008 Star Valkyrie it turned a green color a few years ago, I got tired of looking for the Champion 5x JK Valkyrie so I got a Champion Valkyrie in glow plastic because the Glow plastic has the feel of a new old Champion Valkyrie I just got one at nearly the same weight as my old disc. Also those Champion Glow disc have the least amount of chance to have a domey:thmbdown: disc now. Like the flatter discs for a Valkyrie. Odd I can use them in a headwind by throwing them low.

Picked up a 165g Axiom's 1616 stamp Plasma Insanity to replace my lost Fission Tesla. First throw with it, I parked the 418' A position on Hole 5 at Belmont Park. Too bad the pin was in the 468' B position, but still, WOW! I'm a guy who throws 360' or so. It's the most glidey thing I've ever thrown outside of a River. Good Lord this disc is awesome.

Finally found a 176g Frost River, Latitude have been out of 170+ for a while and my beat in one is the most thrown from tee for me.

Attachments

• DSC_0672.jpg
    DSC_0672.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 40
For my girlfriend 6 Lightning Prostyle D 1's 3 Lightning (base plastic) D 1's all glow plastic. For me 4 Pro D Banger GT, 1 G* Thunderbird, 1 Pro D Buzz, 1 Lucid Felon.

Just spent $150 bucks on a new Hero Pack, a dx roc, a d p2, a brinster splatter destroyer, and a Paul McBeth MF Teebird3. It felt like christmas, can't wait for them to get here. Infinite is by far my favorite disc retailer.

Just spent $150 bucks on a new Hero Pack, a dx roc, a d p2, a brinster splatter destroyer, and a Paul McBeth MF Teebird3. It felt like christmas, can't wait for them to get here. Infinite is by far my favorite disc retailer.

You really get what you pay for with them. You know exactly what you are getting. plus great selection. I don't mind paying a little in shipping if I know exactly what is coming. Great customer service too.

Agree on Infinite Discs.

Also, recently got a 150g DX Polecat. Fun to throw, surprisingly good upshot disc. I posted more on that in the Polecat thread.

I got two that are super puddle topped.
You got Ledgestone 2017 Zones? These Estonian edition Zones are cosistently flat.
ee2e259f063db5b942be26e83c0289fc.jpg

You got Ledgestone 2017 Zones? These Estonian edition Zones are cosistently flat.
ee2e259f063db5b942be26e83c0289fc.jpg

Yes, Ledgestone ones. They were shipped to me in the American South in the middle of Summer. Not sure if the heat could have made the puddle top more pronounced, but just thought I would put that out there.

Just traded in a stack for some fancies and backups. 2 philo destroyers, 3 mcglow roc3s, 2 glow DX teebirds, and 2 prime marshals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike/Wave/Catalyst/Defy. All made the bag immediately, though the Defy is still waiting for its chance. Just not enough into the winds throws recently.

Ledgestone Cryztals did run mostly puddle topped, as many Zone throwers prefer. I snagged a flat one, but had to shop around to find it. Some really great looking plastic. Wish the tourney stamp had been simple like the classic LE one, on these Estonian editions. Nice looking disc!

This year i finally got real serious about dg. So, to replace some of my old discs and fill other gaps, my last 3 orders (all since March) include:

Axiom insanity-proton
Axiom wrath-proton
Mvp volt-fission
Mvp matrix-proton
Axiom alias-proton
Mvp Anode-soft proton

I think another ion (had one of those forever now) is next. Need one in plaz or neutron. My beat up old proton one is getting really slick.

Picked up a couple Swirly ESP (I believe) Buzzz's from DiscBaron on my way through Grand Rapids last Saturday. These are more firm than my normal ESP Buzzz's. Feel almost similar to a Ti Buzzz I had a few years back. They were at the front of the store along with a bunch of other really cool limited run Discraft blends. I don't see that kind of Discraft love down here in NC. The guy working at the store was really cool.

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 43
Picked up a couple Swirly ESP (I believe) Buzzz's from DiscBaron on my way through Grand Rapids last Saturday. These are more firm than my normal ESP Buzzz's. Feel almost similar to a Ti Buzzz I had a few years back. They were at the front of the store along with a bunch of other really cool limited run Discraft blends. I don't see that kind of Discraft love down here in NC. The guy working at the store was really cool.

Those are Big Z plastic.

Latest posts