• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

The swirly stalker is pretty flat and firm. I'm expecting it to be relatively stable. I got the CD2 for a steal, it matches the one I'm already throwing.

Attachments

• 04FE2682-761F-4BB9-9335-6C0D26C8F2FD.jpeg
    04FE2682-761F-4BB9-9335-6C0D26C8F2FD.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 48
The swirly stalker is pretty flat and firm. I'm expecting it to be relatively stable. I got the CD2 for a steal, it matches the one I'm already throwing.

Lucky getting that bright CD2. Usually those RM's are dull.

I've always fantasized about coming upon some goodies, and after years of horrible sporting goods sections, I finally scored at a thrift store. These are the real winners, but there was also an old pre thumbtrack Birdie, flat and nice feeling PFN Banshee, DX Aviar, and DX Eagle.

Attachments

• 090C4D88-7B8C-4B08-A743-2515DB1CB4E1.jpg
    090C4D88-7B8C-4B08-A743-2515DB1CB4E1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 71
I've always fantasized about coming upon some goodies, and after years of horrible sporting goods sections, I finally scored at a thrift store. These are the real winners, but there was also an old pre thumbtrack Birdie, flat and nice feeling PFN Banshee, DX Aviar, and DX Eagle.

you buy them all

To reiterate... Did you buy them all?
I'll take that Birdie.

DX Leo and Roc. Figured they'd be fun discs to play around with. Kind of doubt either will make the bag but who knows.

Yeah I left with everything, not currently selling though. The Birdie is going to hang out in my bag and have a little competition with the Polecat.

I have been scouring second hand stores for years trying to find gems from my various 'hobbies'. That's a dream score....

A dream score.

I have been scouring second hand stores for years trying to find gems from my various 'hobbies'. That's a dream score....

A dream score.

Yo for real. I saw the DX first, and then tuned one over and saw freaking dayglow CE. The rest of the store was experienced in a daze.

Picked up a couple of first run Chameleon Sapphires at my local brick and mortar. Of all the easy-to-throw line, these are the only ones that wont flip over with my candy arm. They're the best hyzerflip forehand driver I've ever tried, though.

I decided to add to my nuke arsenal, specifically a super lightweight one and a medium weight one, just to see how they fly compared to my 173g Big Z nuke. Had to get the "throw discs not bombs" patch as well haha. When they arrived today I gave the nukes a bath and spritzed the patch with isopropanol. Now I'm off to go get them dirty in the parking lot :)

Attachments

• nukes.jpg
    nukes.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 24
Another K1 Lots as backup
Another P Line FD as backup

Two more Axiom baskets for my home putter course- I need an outdoor project to keep me busy right now. It'll be great to have a few holes to play at home with the family and dial in the short game. Also I'm really looking forward to whipping my property into something my OCD can truly be proud of.

picture.php

Ordered from Dynamic Disc's website, designed by me. I call it my "8-Bit Putter". 176g Dynamic Disc Truth

Adding to my backup stash of 2014 AM worlds SJLS. And much to my surprise there is at least one gateway chief in the world with the same stamp. So now I am on the hunt for more, of both of course.

Attachments

• 20200408_134913.jpg
    20200408_134913.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 21
I haven't done one of these in a while. Here's some of my latest discs of the last 6-8 months.

DX Classic Aviar 175g
DX Aviar PnA 175g Sierra Nevada stamp
Champ Roc3 swirly 180g Sierra Nevada stamp
Cosmic Atom 174g
Champ Firebird pearly 171g
Champ Banshee opaque 170g
DX Firebird 175g BSF stamp
DX Banshee pfn 175g
Star Boss 149g (overhand disc)
Star Rancho Roc 180g
MF Roc3 178g
R-Pro Rhyno 175g