• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikardob

Eagle Member
I looked around for a thread like this and couldn't find one. I'm sure there are a few.

Nothing better than ordering some new plastic though and I'd love to see what you guys are getting too.

1_19_06_09_9_33_59.jpg

My most recent purchases are
Discwing QK II - Absolutely love it...immediately became my #1 driver
Daredevil Woodchuck - The softest putter out there (softer than Gateway's SSS)...really cool, but I still like my Gateway SSS.
Star TeeRex - Love it....was my #1 until the QK II
Innova Boss - Too much disc for me...I think you've got to be pretty powerful for this one
Innova Groove - Really fun disc, awesome S-curve for a sidearm thrower.
Innova Dart - wanted to try something new for longer and uphill puts....this will come in and out of my bag, but I'll stick with my Coyote and my Gateway putter....

ESP Impact, Elite Z Surge SS (Thanks Bayouace!) although I did get 108 discs for the tournament next Saturday sitting in my spare bedroom. Its like Christmas in June!

Here are a few that I just got in the mail . My new Star Wraith, Soft Magnet, and Titanic:

Titanicandwraith.jpg

Received Yesterday:
Wraith Innova , Pro , Standard , 171 , Orange
Buzzz Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 178 , Orange
Assassin Gateway , E-Series , Standard , 172 , Orange
Voodoo Gateway , E-Series , Standard , 175 , White (For my friend)

On the way:
Teebird Innova , I-Dye Champion , Tie-Dye , 171 , Unique , ID=23562
Surge Discraft , Elite-Z Fly-Dyed , Tie-Dye , 171 , Unique , ID=23681
Wasp Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 177 , Orange
Mini Driver Disc Player , DX , Green Stamp , Golf Weight , White

Second on the way:
Three 175 glow S-series soft Voodoos

Planned for next week:
Boss, Buzzz, Striker, Riot

I got a couple Star Destroyers a few monts ago. I got them because Star Destroyer is a thing from Star Wars and I had room for a couple more discs in my bag. The only thing I can get them to do with any consistancy is a long hyzer.

Here are a few that I just got in the mail . My new Star Wraith, Soft Magnet, and Titanic
Hey Midnight please let me know how you like the Titanic. I like the magnet a lot but I don't like the pro d or soft ones and have not been able to find a elite Z one. I know you said in a recent post that they are like Magnets but feel like ESP plastic. So I am just curious how they are!

Hey Midnight please let me know how you like the Titanic. I like the magnet a lot but I don't like the pro d or soft ones and have not been able to find a elite Z one. I know you said in a recent post that they are like Magnets but feel like ESP plastic. So I am just curious how they are!

The Titanic is a Magnet in ESP. If you look at the inside rim of the Titanic it says "Discraft MAGNET.

So far I have only played 4 rounds with it, and I love it. I was out putting everyone last Saturday. It flies slightly over stable than the Soft or Pro D, but dosen't ding up like the other plactics. Still looks new.

I carry the Soft Magnet for when I need to park a putter. On a hill, or if I need to throw with a tomahawk or hard hyzer, and I want the putter to put on the brakes. That is the only down side of the Titanic, if it lands on its edge, it will roll.

I just got 3 R-Pro Boss'. 140, 150, and 161 gram. They BOMB!! Also got 2 R-Pro Aviar 170 and 171g for putting. Real soft and fly real straight! Totally different feel from the Boss. Boss is pretty stiff with only a little flex even being so light.

I think I am headed over to Discovering the World later today and will let you all know what I get when I get back. I am not sure what exactly I am going to get yet. Any suggestions?

I just picked up three CE Eagles off of ebay for $60. Pretty good deal for three CE discs. Two of them are 9/10 (Barely thrown and small name inked on back) and one has crappy dye job but it was signed by Ken Climo.

And the day before that, I got a 2004 Worlds Super Roc, 2007 Worlds Super Roc and 2006 USDGC Star Roc ("Baby Roc") off of ebay for $20 total. All of them are 9/10 (barely thrown and small name inked on back). Got to love the deals you can find on there!

All used:
Star Wraith
ESP Crush
Star ExCaliber
Z dyed-Avenger
Z dyed-XS
DX Stingray
#1 Slice
All for $50.
I prefer buying used discs. Somebody else can beat them in for me!!

Dyed Banger GT bought from HippieDiscDude and a Soft VooDoo in a trade with Camgolfer. ESP Buzzz and #2 Driver from Disc Nation.

just ordered 2 days ago: 3 T-bird DX. 1 Roc Dx, 1 Orc Dx and 1 viking DX. This is my first of the last 3 listed. I have had a bunch of T-birds like most of us.

175 Star Sidewinder, gold foil Highbridge Gold stamp.

173 ESP FLX Challenger, bought online at Prime Discs, free shipping, super fast delivery...this putter has done wonders for my short game, and I guess my new putting style I began in conjunction with this purchase is a factor as well.

A need a new L4-L5 disc, but those aren't cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.