• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brings the total to 30. :hfive:

Unfortunately not, we have to wait for timg to open up the pre-orders in the DGCR store. He said next month (september) might be best, as we've already well surpassed the 20 or so he likes to get. Stay patient guys, it'll be worth the wait.

Anything with Dr.Disc on it is worth the wait:popcorn:

So....

Uh, nice weather we've been having here.

Looks like its going to be a beautiful autumn this year...

**picks up magazine from the coffee table and starts thumbing thru it aimlessly***

Crap, I didn't even realize there was a DGCR store. I THINK I'll be in for one, but let me make sure the boss (wife) doesn't think it's a horrible idea....I'll check back in soon on this one.

It'd be cool if this turned into an actual pre-order campaign where we could put our money where our mouths are until Tim deems the number to be sufficient. Or even cap it at 50 tags or something and once that number has been pre-ordered/paid for, he orders them.

This IS a campaign :)

I think the number is right, but he just wants to wait until September. The maximum shouldn't matter as long as we've met the minimum.

You're right. I'm impatient. September will be here soon enough. How long does Tim leave the ordering option open for?

is he waiting until end of September or early September? If it's end of September I will probably get one.

It'll probably be early September and I usually leave the pre-orders open for a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.