• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XIV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you guys like them! Thanks again for getting the tags! :)

Snazzy as they are I've already gotten a few compliments on mine. Thanks TimG, and well done.

Got mine in the other day too. Man, it's sturdy and well made! Very nice. Thanks Tim.

You're welcome guys, thanks again for getting the tags and supporting the site!

This sounds really awesome! I'm definitely interested, as I think I spend more time on this site than playing tournaments I believe that I will look into this before signing up for the PDGA. Not hugely competitive and I don't want to start sinking a whole lot of moolah into tournaments and such, but this seems very reasonable and I can help promote/support my favorite site! Appreciate the offer! Thanks !

Played with BMWRider today and he's got a personalized DGCR tag. I must say, they're way more "pinkies out" than what I expected, if yaknowhutimean.

timg.....next time you're offering them I will be putting in an order. Y'all did those right.

I need to replace one of hubby's (it fell off his bag and disappeared), so I guess I need to keep my eyes open for the next round. :(

That sucks :( It'll probably be a while before I do another order. Maybe mid to late summer.

Yeah, he's been without it for, like, 2 years now. I'm sure he'll live. ;):)

He weirdly just mentioned the other day that he was surprised no one reported it found.

Yeah, he's been without it for, like, 2 years now. I'm sure he'll live. ;):)

He weirdly just mentioned the other day that he was surprised no one reported it found.
Was his phone # on the back? :D

I have two new bags that need tags :D

Can't wait until the new pre-order opens up :hfive:

Not to pester, but any timeframe when you may do a new run?

:hfive: Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts