• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

I too have 7 bags, but they all cost less than $60 each.

Let's see... most courses have 18 baskets. Bag holds 20 drivers. 9 mids and 4 putters. I don't see the point. I suppose it's good exercise carrying all those discs.

I too have 7 bags, but they all cost less than $60 each.

Let's see... most courses have 18 baskets. Bag holds 20 drivers. 9 mids and 4 putters. I don't see the point. I suppose it's good exercise carrying all those discs.

On a normal day, sure. I agree with you 100%. But I also see why these are tempting for big tournament players. Lots of backups, or different molds depending on how your arm is treating you during the round. Or people with very hazardous courses. Certainly not for me (I've gone from an Innova Standard to a Crunch Box to a Mojo). But still a nice looking bag, just the same.

Plus, people don't NEED Corvettes. A Kia will get you from Point A to Point B. But there they are on the roads with greying hair behind the wheel and silicone implants in the passenger seat.

Horray for status!

I built myself a DIY backpack for the extra storage room. Sure it's nice to be able to put in a few more discs than I did in my chimp (17 in chimp, between 19-22 in backpack), but for the most part I like being able to have storage room that doesn't confine the disc space. Side pockets on disc bags when overfull push in on the disc storage, making it harder to fit your normal amount of discs.

someone needs to make a 15 disc backpack kind of like this or a grip that is a little smaller overall.

someone needs to make a 15 disc backpack kind of like this or a grip that is a little smaller overall.

I'm makin that with the same outfit like this.
Because I also don't need so much room for discs.
I made this bigger first because many palyers wanted it.

I'm makin that with the same outfit like this.
Because I also don't need so much room for discs.
I made this bigger first because many palyers wanted it.

The 15 disc backpack with room for a hoodie and towels - and / or room for beverages on a hot Texas summer day - would be perfect. I would want that bag. Lots of pockets with two of them being large storage pockets (that could be empty for quick rounds).

It would have to be a good one to replace my DGA Elite Shield Bag / with a heavily padded shoulder strap (from luggage).

Love the look of your new bag. I would be buying one if it was smaller like others have already said. I can wait though. If its anything like this bag, I'll be part of the pre-order for sure!

I bit the bullet and ordered an smoke blue. Come on April. (hope this doesn't turn into a grip fiasco)

I am going to bite the bullet today, can't decide between smoke blue and orange

I just can't see how anyone would support a company that rips off another disc golf company like this!!! It is one thing to improve on a great design, but this thing is a grip bag with pockets!!! For the sake of all you looking to save a couple bucks on a grip bag, I hope their investment into R&D is not anywhere close to their dedication to quality. It sure does look like they are just trying to capitalize off of J@W's hard work and get their hand in the pot while the demand for a grip bag is hot!!!!

(yes, I have a orange grip bag....best disc golf investment I have made!!!!
Btw, I even still have my 10 gig click wheel ipod while all the zunes have come and gone!!!!! And at least they tried their own design!!!!)

Latest posts