• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Production Run Blizzards

EL-KABONG

* Ace Member *
They came out yesterday

420343_270346589702530_100001815728482_667355_913062177_n.jpg

Are these factory seconds with stocks stamps? I won't buy one till I have one in my hands to fondle

Are the flight plates bubbly? Can't tell on my phone...

I had the same question. It appears from the picture that the orange one does have several but the closer ones to the camera have little to none.

As for the stamp, I think they could be done in a better font, but I like that it circles the outer plate, that way when it spins in the air it makes a more solid, ringish appearance. I do not know how much of a difference it would make, but the contrast of white or gold against color could add some visibility.

Do the production run blizzards seem to be more domey, or flat? Or did they come out pretty close to the regular weight discs?

Any one with alot of use with the blizzard boss and destroyer, please tell you experience with each and how they are different. Thanks.

ps I know there is an old thread, but I am interested in the production run, not the testers.

As for the stamp, I think they could be done in a better font, but I like that it circles the outer plate, that way when it spins in the air it makes a more solid, ringish appearance. I do not know how much of a difference it would make, but the contrast of white or gold against color could add some visibility.

Agreed. The font looks childish to me. It does not scream "Boss" to me. Otherwise, I also like that it's in a circle near the rim.

I like the stamps :)
I agree they look kinda little kid esque but its a frisbee it doesn't need to look manly lol.

I don't like the quasi-cursive fonts personally, especially the Boss and Katana. Those cursive SSs in Boss look horrible.

discgolfvalues.com has them right now too, but they dont look they are the ones with the bubbles in the flight plate like the factory seconds.

Latest posts