• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Proper etiquette for lost discs

breynnmike

Birdie Member
So lately I've found quite a few discs. Anytime they have a name and number I call them back immediately. I'd like the same done for me. For discs without any ink what is courteous? I feel that I should hold a disc for at least a month without throwing or giving to a financially strapped friend. What are your opinions?

:yawn:

If you find a disc, and there's nowhere to return it, then it's yours. Do with it as you will. Geezus, do we really need to have this conversation every other week?

Darn you Big Sky. OP the search function works. If you would use you would find many, many, many, many, many, many( do you get the point) many locked and land filled threads on this topic.

Unless you were rooting for Holland. Then I'm not sorry at all.

What? Pshhh. :rolleyes:

Lol. Yeah never really got into the game. Some great athletes and all, I just do not really understand the game. I am not all soccer sucks or anything, just not a fan. Rugby on the other hand is awesome. Football without pads, yes please.

I don't understand the rules of rugby, but it looks like a pretty sweet game. I saw a game at the park one day. Pretty intense stuff. Can only imagine what the pros look like in action.

I don't understand the rules of rugby, but it looks like a pretty sweet game. I saw a game at the park one day. Pretty intense stuff. Can only imagine what the pros look like in action.

It is very intense. Some of the hits those guys walk away from are jaw dropping. I only catch a few games per year, most re showings off games previously played. If you ever get a chance to see the New Zealand All Blacks play do it. They are almost always an amazing team.

So lately I've found quite a few discs. Anytime they have a name and number I call them back immediately. I'd like the same done for me. For discs without any ink what is courteous? I feel that I should hold a disc for at least a month without throwing or giving to a financially strapped friend. What are your opinions?
Numbers or not. Sell it at your local shop and pocket that cash.

DG is just like life... a hustle.

Lulz. (Wonders what a burning pile of plastic would smell like. :sick:)

4a655623.jpg

Latest posts