• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putter Wars 2017 Update

Todd@InfiniteDiscs

Par Member
In April, Infinite Discs posted a blog tracking their putter sales and showing how they line up against each other. Now there is a blog post UPDATE that shows the sales results through July in terms of top-10 best sellers.

See the updated Putter Wars blog here.
DGvXopEUQAAHM4x.jpg

Why should we click on a link instead of direct posting here? Seems more like an ad to generate traffic to your site than anything.

Nice try.

If pilots were more in stock in heavy weights they'd sell better. I'm pretty sure that isn't infinate's fault, but im still going to complain.

Why should we click on a link instead of direct posting here? Seems more like an ad to generate traffic to your site than anything.

Nice try.
Why shouldn't he be given some measure of ad generated profit for the work he did in compiling the list? If you don't care, don't click it. But he put it together, I was interested, and I think sending some ad based revenue his way is hardly a problem.

Aviars > everything else

Them's fightin' words!

timg needs to install a new smilie that looks like Tom Hanks karate kicking Fonzi while Mr Miyagi looks on. Where are the good smilies when you need 'em? :p

Why shouldn't he be given some measure of ad generated profit for the work he did in compiling the list? If you don't care, don't click it. But he put it together, I was interested, and I think sending some ad based revenue his way is hardly a problem.

Because he compiled some list he deserves some traffic? Omf...what other logic do you use in your daily life? Please provide some more examples.

Dont worry, I didnt click on it.

I clicked it for you. And I wasn't even going to.. paid 1/2 a penny, whatever that is

Because he compiled some list he deserves some traffic? Omf...what other logic do you use in your daily life? Please provide some more examples.

Dont worry, I didnt click on it.

Well, the data comes from sales within his company, and he processed the data and posted it to his company blog, and then he shared the link with you. If the data/findings interest you, then clicking on the link wouldn't seem to be that big an ask.

Well, the data comes from sales within his company, and he processed the data and posted it to his company blog, and then he shared the link with you. If the data/findings interest you, then clicking on the link wouldn't seem to be that big an ask.

Youre right. "If you find this interesting.. click on a link to my website promoting fill in the blank".

Any less than advertising?