• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Raleigh, NC Leagues

5slamma

Par Member
I'm gonna be spending a week in Raleigh this coming May. Need some of you locals to advise me on when/where some leagues are meeting.

Summer Doubles usually starts in May, I don't know the days and courses they are all on but I believe there is one every day tuesday through friday. I am sure someone will be on to let you know more of the details.

It used to be Tuesday's at Cedar Hills and Friday's at Kentwood (doubles). I think there is Sunday's at Middle Creek (It might be Sunday's) (singles).

It used to be Tuesday's at Cedar Hills and Friday's at Kentwood (doubles). I think there is Sunday's at Middle Creek (It might be Sunday's) (singles).

I prob. wont be doing much doubles this year, never really been a fan of doubles, but if they do weekly singles I'll definitely do that.

don't forget Wednesdays in Zebulon. I think they start soon. Middle Creek was on Saturday for Singles their dubs is on Thursday (at least it was last year I think).

We have doubles starting up the last week of April and continuing every Wednesday eve at 6:00 (signup by 5:45) at the Zebulon course! Ace Pool is at $242 right now and we still have a monthly left on April 9th so it could be higher by then!

Cedar Hills is doing doubles on Tuesday evenings. Tee off at 5:30 pm

We charge $5 at Zeb. I think Cedar is the same.