• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

I got found the same thing. Thinking the same thing as you. Couldn't sell it.

I didn't even notice the sparkles until I got home. Then I found out that the Sparkle Elite X is a little more durable than the regular Elite X, so I guess it was still a bit of a win.

This was after my friend threw my first XS into a pond...

Found a gem today!!!!

A friend and I drove to Greenville NC fom Goldsboro to play a couple of the courses. In between rounds we stopped by PIAS to check out the selection. I have been looking for a cfr (online) or rpro soft rhino for awhile now and was hoping they would have a rpro. Unfortunately they did not have any, so i was left to rummage through the used bin and found this!!!!!!!!

The sticker on it was $5.99. All thanks go to you guys on this site because I knew what i was looking for. My friend thought i was nuts till I led him to flea bay and showed him one going for 69.99 (not that anyone would pay that). I checked the weight on it and it is 173.4g. Cleaned her up a little and she looks almost new with just a little fade on the stamp!! 8/10 easy. She went right into the bag and won't be coming out till she has no life left in her.

Last edited:
The PIAS near me never has anything. Only decent oop ive seen is a x xtreme.. I think the workers grab them all maybe?

everything slips through at my local pias except CE plastic, typically. the employees know to grab it