• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

DSC00771.JPG

All bought at PIAS but the green one is the only one worth noting its a pre barry leo for $5.99.

2 10x KC Pro Teebirds, a 3rd run CE Eagle X, and a 1st Run Cro, all for $30. The birds are in my bag, the Cro got traded, and the Eagle is swimming :(

They weren't even in the store long enough to go on the rack, they were still in a stack on the floor :hfive:

2005 Homegrown tour day glow Pearly Beast :) new for 12.00

beasty.jpg

You should see Chuck's back room at his store. He has a lot of older stamped disc. If I had brought my credit card instead of my check card last week, I would have walked out of there with about $300 worth of plastic.

Got a nice 8/10 fly-dyed 170g 11x KC Pro Cheetah for Christmas.
My son bought it at PIAS for $9.99

My luck at PIAS had run dry until today. Picked up a 11x KC Teebird, Old stock stamp E* Destroyer, and a 1st Run S-PD. Plus I got a free S-PD on my purchase since I had bought 10 discs. Boo-yah!

You should see Chuck's back room at his store. He has a lot of older stamped disc. If I had brought my credit card instead of my check card last week, I would have walked out of there with about $300 worth of plastic.

heck yea. I may drive up to firs and fins today since its so crappy outside.
ALSO

If your in Raleigh the PIA on Buck Jones has 5 11x KC Gazelles chilling in the used basket for 8.99

I didnt have enough to grab them but someone should! :(

Latest posts