• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Reccomend a no fade fairway

Would still consider an SFD as long as it won't fade much when fresh.

Are any of these much more stable at high weights? My Eagles range from 167 to 175 and I get mostly the same flights out of them.

I like the Zombee suggestion. It's sneaky long and straight when thrown full power.

I have a qjls , and it has more hs turn and fade than my tl. My tl has the least fade of any fairway I have ever thrown.

Would still consider an SFD as long as it won't fade much when fresh.

Are any of these much more stable at high weights? My Eagles range from 167 to 175 and I get mostly the same flights out of them.

SFDs reward clean form. I can chuck my 172g beyond 365ft and get it straight. You'll get just a hair movement right before coming back some to finish on a straight line. The glide on these things are fantastic too.

They are great discs that love you back if you love them. That's why I bag three of them.

I use a 176 GL River for this. Probably not as much power as you (315-320) but I can easily get it to get straight and stay there. I've never understood the "unpredictability" that supposedly haunts some that throw it. It even replaced my Leopard. Only Leopard I throw now is a 158 star that I can throw on barely windy days.

I also have a lighter 167 GL River that I use for those turnover shots. Recently got a 161 so that be fun to try once we finally melt all this ice.

175 icon patriot for me new or a little worn. Very much a speed 8 leopard similar to an fd, river, or f5.

saint is a speed 9 but it has slight turn and finished with almost no fade. especially for a speed 9. i only keep it in my bag cuz it doesnt fade. so many lasers with it and def the disc most ppl have asked me what i threw on the course with. tl by innova is a good bet, but i dont trust them to pump out the same product everytime. the dx teebird would almost be a better bet. if you dont like it, lightly throw it at some trees for about 10-20 times to try to take away some of the fade