• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

do the new DX rhynos have some r-pro in the mix or what? i have a new white one thats semi transparent when held up to the light. slightly gummy too.

CE
80236_g.jpg

How do you know this one is CE?
I have the same one I think.

Update of my collection

Pro's
IMG_20111120_115509.jpg

Pro Line's
IMG_20111120_115941.jpg

DX Circle Stamp's (the one with the faded stamp is pro line/se plastic)
IMG_20111120_115814.jpg

SE Ontario/DX Stamped Champ/Pearly CE Zippertop
IMG_20111120_120625.jpg

This one is my magic putter ... I break it out for the looooong putts. Thanks Booter.

48221_lg.jpg

I am about to sell off another half of my Rhyno stash, you rhyno lovers should watch the marketplace :) Circle Stamp, colored gummy pros, sparkly prolines, and max weight :)

anyone have any pro rhynos peal...? its in great condition but is peeling a very thin layer off....i think the guy before me used some harsh chems to take off the ink

c5ccfff7.jpg

86a46c69.jpg

0a9c7cd4.jpg

46812358.jpg

mmmmmmmm

i freakin love Rhynos and i have a bunch of 'em, but i don't really call myself a collector. just the nicey nices i've bagged and back-up'd over the years.

i did wanna throw my personal Rhyno gem into the mix though. Booter has seen this one in person...

true zippertop CE Rhyno, left blank until 2010, then stamped with my Asia Open 2011 artwork. mark at DGV made 3 of these for me, along with 3 Star Leos (one of which is rocking out in my bag)

rhyn.jpg

it's a historical-interest freak of Rhyno nature. and there's a marketplace thread on this particular disc, just sayin'.