• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

I have an old pearly stock champ rhyno I got years ago that is bright bubblegum pink w/ blue stamp on it. It has the patent number on the top of the rim. Besides that, how can I tell if it is CE, zipper top, etc?

what's in the bag...

67937_lg.jpg

what's on the wall...

67938_lg.jpg

Well, I have to fit about 100 discs on one wall so I have to keep them fairly snug. I try and keep it fairly chronological too, like a plastic timeline. . . I've never been very artistic.

That can't even be all of your SE Rhynos either. I don't see any of the ones I've sold you up there.

I know, he's like a vortex for all the red se's I've had over the last few months.

I've only sold one of my red SE Rhynos and I regret it SOO freaking much. It was one of the nice semi soft rubbery super flat ones. I've gotten a nice orange and blue one since though for uber cheap.

I know most of you have said otherwise, but i've heard from multiple legit sources that the opaque champion rhynos were the first runs for champ rhynos.

think last run ce (clear) vs transitional Pro-line/champion plastic (pearly)
so, last run ce is where ce rhynos fall, transitional (which is later, late 2003 into 2004) is the pearly opaque plastic.

You guys make me feel better about myself, I don't have nearly as many Rhynos. I am going to give them a good bath after Thanksgiving and do a family picture for you.

Here's my CE Rhyno that my buddy gave me in trade a few months ago (I thought it was Champion until I posted the photo here; 2002 stamp gives it away as CE)...it quickly became my go-to driving putter.

301293_10150275702657734_517942733_7982343_7740248_n.jpg

I still have an old red DX Rhyno that I gave to my kids years ago because I think it was too light for my liking or something...I should try to dig it up from whatever toy box it found its way into and put it in the Marketplace.

My CE is the same color as this one, but from the 22nd Illinois State Championships in 2002. The stamp is wiped, but there's a ghost remaining. I'd really like to see the stamp in good condition if anyone has a pic.