• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Run it every time" Disc golf rap

Moderate_D

Hey fellow dger's I just wanted to share a song I made with you guys. It was a bucket list item that I think came out pretty good, so I'm putting out there for public consumption (and ridicule as well I suppose.) So check it out, share it, tweet it, like whatever I'd like to hear feedback if at all possible. It's available on itunes you just have to search for the song. I hope you guys enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/moderated/run-it-every-time

Sounds exactly what id imagine co rap to sound like;)

I never understood why if white guys are so much more educated they always have the slow flow.

Not sure if that's a compliment... But I am Mexican thus the "Brown sugar" line, but I am educated so thank you.

My bad homey. I was wondering about that line.

Its not good or bad, and obviously not only for white rappers, but i feel the slow flow and statement rapping is popular but voice and swag dependent.

If i was to get into a dg rap song in a more serious way, i think a summer beat would fair best.

I see I see, yeah man I'm not a rapper but I liked how the song came out so I figured I'd share it. It was a fun experience from start to finish, making the beat, writing it, recording and mixing and mastering. Thanks for the feedback and the listen I appreciate it.

It was chill

this coming from a damn near fity yr old white dude with a crewcu..tWell I throw champion and I throw star,Im a big mf and they go real far.Look in my bag aint no DX crap and that is the end of my plastic rap.

this coming from a damn near fity yr old white dude with a crewcu..tWell I throw champion and I throw star,Im a big mf and they go real far.Look in my bag aint no DX crap and that is the end of my plastic rap.

word to yo mother :hfive:

My rap is mighty

your rap is weak.Just like your basketball compred to the mighty UK WILDCATS!!!!!POOOOOINYA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha, I only hope to get on "Average Homeboy's" level. That's still one of the greatest interenet videos.
Thanks for the responses guys, like I said this whole thing has been pretty fun.

Nunez, I have to admit, that was pretty sick. Was wondering when someone was going to do something else after I saw "bang the chains". You should roll up to the Spring Fling with windows rolled down and crank it to 11 then get out with a gold disc hanging from around your neck like flava flav.:thmbup: