• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just noticed that. It won't be here till Monday since it wasn't dropped off at the facility before 7:30 tonight. Oh well.

Mine is scheduled to get to California on the 11th, so I've got a week of trying to figure out how to set up my discs. If my wife doesn't already think I'm nuts this will probably do it lol

lol i didnt receive and email.. yet i have been contacting salient and emailing back and forth these past weeks. i have my receipt and everything. eh maybe because i live so close it was pointless
still waiting on that email though

The email was straight from ups, so maybe it is determined by something on their end? I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure all these bags are headed out pronto.

FWIW mine was just that a shipping label has been created, I'll bet the bag hasn't even been picked up yet.

The email was straight from ups, so maybe it is determined by something on their end? I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure all these bags are headed out pronto.

FWIW mine was just that a shipping label has been created, I'll bet the bag hasn't even been picked up yet.

yeah none of them have. they will be picked up tomorro

I got an email. Delivery estimate is Monday. Usually pretty accurate, since they'll assume shipment is tomorrow given how late it is.

sounds like this will finally be in the wild soon. looking forward to the reviews and for those who ordered a while ago i hope it was worth the wait!! seems like only yesterday we were........ never mind! ;)

apparently they had a batch of bags go out last night and a batch of bags that are going out today (mines going out today) so im most likely not going to receive mine today but more so monday or tuesday.. which im some what okay with haha

Looks like the wifes has not left yet.
Happy to see its ready though.
My prediction of "in plenty of time to get it wrapped, and under the tree" is good

I got the email but the UPS site still says they're waiting for the package to arrive at their facility. Usually UPS is within 15 to 30 minutes of being accurate, and often is much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts