• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word of mouth is a powerful form of publicity, and sooner than later word will get out that Salient is jerking people around. Bad move.

Maybe not. All they have to do is delete all the negativity from Facebook and no one will know right?

So, to recap:

-Salient prints labels on the 5th
-Salient drops packages off at UPS on the 12th
-For seven days in between, Salient says that packages have been shipped, or are waiting for Antidotes to come in?

Honestly, this is insanity. Why not just own up to the fact that you didn't meet a deadline? Customers are smart enough to know that UPS is a huge operation and has detailed tracking information. If I had ordered one of these, been told on the 5th it was shipped, and now see it wasn't actually dropped off for A WEEK, I'd be furious.

Word of mouth is a powerful form of publicity, and sooner than later word will get out that Salient is jerking people around. Bad move.

You are almost right we were not even told that they were waiting for antidotes we were told that they were shipped then they back tracked and said they were waiting for antidotes.

11341024084_83325d19be_z.jpg

11341045524_72afd1ab13_z.jpg

Im willing to bet one of the ones he was looking at was mine

Ditto.

I don't know about you, but I was late ordering mine. I waited almost 18 hours after they were announced and pre-orders were opened before giving them my money.

I waited til the last day of preorder now i wish i had waited one more day cause I wouldnt have bought it

So if they were dropped today and I live in ohio when should I expect it? If its next Monday... well that sucks cause I wont be able to get it til saturday the 21st then.

So if they were dropped today and I live in ohio when should I expect it? If its next Monday... well that sucks cause I wont be able to get it til saturday the 21st then.

You can expect a sub par bag with straps half sewn at your door in 7-10 business days

I posted a map above. Two business days, and the weekend should help to absorb any slight delays. So yes, probably Monday.

12/5 my label was printed...
12/6 ups got it...
12/9 it left ups on its way to me...

The Catalyst is supposed to be at my door step tomorrow, hopefully all intact so I can use it Saturday for a tourney... Glad I wasn't involved in this delivery scandal... Salient has kept their word to me and as of now I am a happy customer... We will see how the bag is when delivered to know my true feelings on this company...

Have there been any positive comments yet?
Every time I click on this thread, all I see is negative.

The guy who first pointed out the small storage space said overall he was happy enough. Though he also said he was expecting to "get what he paid for"

oh and dgfanatic has been remaining positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.