• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any positive comments yet?
Every time I click on this thread, all I see is negative.

I've played 2 rounds with my catalyst so far, and I'm enjoying it. Its comfortable to wear for me, it holds what i need it to hold, and I havent had any problems with it. At the time I bought this bag Grips were $220, so I feel like I got a good bag based on the $119 I paid for it.

photo.jpg

no I don't get paid. I just have a more positive outlook than some of yall

More positive, more crazy....potato, potahtoh. ;)

I hope they at least give you some free stuff, or you get some killer internship credit for your resume. Something for your loyalty, at the very least.

You must be some kind of crazy to volunteer to receive all this crap. It's funny because this whole time iv been saying "damn you would have to pay me a nice chunk of change to take this crap all day" and come to find out you don't make any thing. In that case I wouldn't even say your employed by salient.

More positive, more crazy....potato, potahtoh. ;)

I hope they at least give you some free stuff, or you get some killer internship credit for your resume. Something for your loyalty, at the very least.

I do, I get free gear, which I will be very appreciative of in the next month because there's another project in development and I also have the opportunity to make commission of whole sale orders for brick and mortars DG shops

I do, I get free gear, which I will be very appreciative of in the next month because there's another project in development and I also have the opportunity to make commission of whole sale orders for brick and mortars DG shops

Under what company name now? Surely not Salient.

Not after all of this.

Have there been any positive comments yet?
Every time I click on this thread, all I see is negative.

i have been trying to not be negative, its not the same as being positive though
but nobody listens to me since i said this thread is full of way too much BS

I heard a rumor that if you buy one of their bags next week, it'll show up two months later with a prototype of their left shoe crammed into the "go get it" slot.

.... however they aren't taking requests on sizes as of yet.

Is the new project "shipping bags that were paid for"?

I'm looking forward to more of this:
I've played 2 rounds with my catalyst so far, and I'm enjoying it. Its comfortable to wear for me, it holds what i need it to hold, and I havent had any problems with it. At the time I bought this bag Grips were $220, so I feel like I got a good bag based on the $119 I paid for it.

View attachment 43334
and less of this:
dead-horse.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts