• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You're the reason I posted this morning.

Here's another stick. Keep beating the same horse in the same place. Thanks for letting everyone know nothing new and let me know when your company enters the scene. I look forward to scrutinizing it.

I'll let you know when we open. Welcome the feedback.

Kindly stop? How about you do that? This is a forum get used to the shenanigans. I will not stop kindly or otherwise.

So you're an ass. Okay. Great. To the ignore list you go.

I won't stop because I'm an actual customer and I will get a bag I pre-ordered later today. What I have to say is on topic and relevant. Your relatively small level of importance within a very small portion of the disc golf world is not the topic.

Have UPS post a review!

:) Mine's been out for delivery since 4:39am. I'll probably get it 15 hours after that… I don't envy UPS drivers during the holidays.

still waiting on salien to send me a shipping label so that i can send them back the brokeb catalyst i received last week!! getting more and more impatient every single day..

still waiting on salien to send me a shipping label so that i can send them back the brokeb catalyst i received last week!! getting more and more impatient every single day..

Did they send you out the replacement bag yet?

Are they sending you a new bag currently? There could be a label coming with it so you can reuse the box.

kevreef, shoot me an email at my salient address with your name and other order info. I will check with Hillary on the progress of that replacement

on another note I'm extremely worried now because something went screwy with tracking and I have no idea where the helpy bag is right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
kevreef, shoot me an email at my salient address with your name and other order info. I will check with Hillary on the progress of that replacement

But he should be able to get an answer straight from Hillary without having to use a middleman. This is so inefficient.

:) Mine's been out for delivery since 4:39am. I'll probably get it 15 hours after that… I don't envy UPS drivers during the holidays.
My Servos are on today's truck as well... they were originally due to arrive last Thurs, but tracking data didn't appear until Friday morning, including all of its scans between MI and TX beginning Monday. It was relegated to an 18-wheeler for storage at the DFW hub, and was a candidate to make it into transit since then.

But he should be able to get an answer straight from Hillary without having to use a middleman. This is so inefficient.

depending on how many customers have been emailing us for Prometheus orders, for antidote orders, for bag orders etc. trust me they have a heavy email inbox. the reason why I have an email is so I can help customers like this. whether I was actually there or not, I would still need to look up and talk to Hillary about the order. it may seem inefficient, but constantlye can tell you it has worked out because I also got him his ten dollar refun in about a day of requesting it.

UPS actually should be able to help with that if you have the original box it came in they can return it to sender. Might be a little hassle b/c you opened it but make it look unopened and ziiiiiing.

My Servos are on today's truck as well... they were originally due to arrive last Thurs, but tracking data didn't appear until Friday morning, including all of its scans between MI and TX beginning Monday. It was relegated to an 18-wheeler for storage at the DFW hub, and was a candidate to make it into transit since then.

I'm waiting for my grip from Austin to michigan lol only 3 days shipping for me

I opened it, an dit didnt have straps.. contacted hillary and she said that she would send a shipping label so i could send this stupid strapless bag back and get a new one along with discs and a sticker.. but i havent heard a thing from hillary all week about a shipping label. thnaks dg fanatic (only one actually helping) and its just getting ridiclous now to be honest.

I'm waiting for my grip from Austin to michigan lol only 3 days shipping for me
Yup that's coming from our facility via FedEx rather than UPS

UPS is a 4-letter word around the office right now :)
they failed hard and their explanation sucks. they have trailers full of shipments with no priority to them... everything's a candidate to be put on a truck, regardless of ship date.

I opened it, an dit didnt have straps.. contacted hillary and she said that she would send a shipping label so i could send this stupid strapless bag back and get a new one along with discs and a sticker.. but i havent heard a thing from hillary all week about a shipping label. thnaks dg fanatic (only one actually helping) and its just getting ridiclous now to be honest.

Wow, so they haven't even sent you a shipping label...

dg fanatic took it into his own hands... im receiving a pre paid shipping label today and sending it back later today!1

thanks you very very much

Status
Not open for further replies.