• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

First rule of Youtube. Never scroll down from the video lol

Mods may want to delete this because it's about to get real.

come-at-me-bro.jpg

Hi guys. Mike here. Owner of Glide.

One of the bags we received had a small defect. I would not call it a small tear as much as a small spot where the bag was not stitched properly.

When sent Salient a photo and they quickly addressed it.

Thanks for stopping in and giving your incite on what happened with the bag. Thanks for the info and thanks for buying some helixes to sell at glide.

Wow so I just read a few comments, and thought there was a problem with my video. Phew, craziness. Some people...

I will say this, when your customer service is as good as Salients, you can say whatever you want to trolling dill holes.

Salient emailed me back at 11 o'clock at night to answer some simple questions, and while I have never met Hillary, I bet she is hot. Her emails have always left me satisfied and smiling.

Wow so I just read a few comments, and thought there was a problem with my video. Phew, craziness. Some people...

I will say this, when your customer service is as good as Salients, you can say whatever you want to trolling dill holes.

Salient emailed me back at 11 o'clock at night to answer some simple questions, and while I have never met Hillary, I bet she is hot. Her emails have always left me satisfied and smiling.

Hopefully you are not talking about my emails at 11 at night lol.

As if I needed more reasons to not support this company. Salient is it's own worst enemy.

Good one brother

2014-10-09-18-44-20_zpsjlxsxhdt.png

if you haven't bought one, this should REALLY push you to make the purchase!

who wouldn't want to support this guy?

It would be one thing if this was a first time issue. Dating back to his Physical Flight days... it's not mistakes, it's just his character and it's showing once again.

I don't see a problem with his comment which was on my unboxing video of the helix. Some guy went off in the comments bashing salient and my bag for no good reason. He was trying to be a Bully and Chris just put him in his place which a thank him for. Why even post his comment. You guys have nothing better to do then start drama.

I don't see a problem with his comment which was on my unboxing video of the helix. Some guy went off in the comments bashing salient and my bag for no good reason. He was trying to be a Bully and Chris just put him in his place which a thank him for. Why even post his comment. You guys have nothing better to do then start drama.

Seriously... seems to me like a statement of fact. Dude needed to stop being butt hurt, is clearly a psychopath, needs a job, and out if mommy's basement.

'Oh it's not the first time it's happened' - ya there's a lot of douchebags out there.

Just wanted to let everyone know we are doing our Veteran's Day week long sale of the Helix bag for $160. This sale goes for anyone not just for our Veterans. Thank you for your service.

Played my first round in the snow today. First time I really got to test out the rain fly. Worked great, kept everything dry. Had my blue tooth speaker in the top pocket, didn't even worry about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts