• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

I triple checked the box and bag. I even undid the Velcro inside the bag and there was nothing. Can I have a warranty card sent to me and how will I know what bag number I have since the original card was never sent with the bag?

I believe mine was in the plastic shipping "tape/bag" that has your address on it, on the outside of the box.

It's a small card, easy to miss. Check the receipt as well, may be tucked in there too.

The "tape/bag" that was on yours wasn't on my box. My box had a sticker shipping label on it. On the inside of the box was my bag (inside the plastic) and a packing slip from Salient. The packing slip does not say anything about warranty or a bag number. So no receipt or warranty card in the box.

Mine was either tucked into a pocket or inside the main portion of the bag. I just remember finding it by chance a couple days after I got it. Hopefully you have a similar situation.

The "tape/bag" that was on yours wasn't on my box. My box had a sticker shipping label on it. On the inside of the box was my bag (inside the plastic) and a packing slip from Salient. The packing slip does not say anything about warranty or a bag number. So no receipt or warranty card in the box.

I would recommend shooting DN a quick email as they inspect, pack, and ship all the bags so they will be able to get you a card.

Disc Nation is sending me a warranty card. I searched the bag multiple times, even with a flashlight, and had my wife search it as well. We couldn't find it. Glad Disc Nation is nice enough to send me one. Does the warranty card have a bag number on it?

Disc Nation is sending me a warranty card. I searched the bag multiple times, even with a flashlight, and had my wife search it as well. We couldn't find it. Glad Disc Nation is nice enough to send me one. Does the warranty card have a bag number on it?

Yes each warranty card has a specific number. Glad DN is handling it for you. Enjoy the bag.

Thank you. I had my first round with it today. I couldn't carry it because of my shoulder, so I had to set it on my stroller. Still it was nice to have everything I need in the bag alone. I'm happy with it.

I got my Helix bag in today and I have to say I am very impressed with this bag. It's exactly what I had hoped the Grip bag would be and then some. Salient definitely did their homework and delivered a top notch bag. Now, time to get practicing for the upcoming season. Hopefully I can return to form this year.

Anyone do any modifications to their Helix? I wanted some snap clips, but the ones he makes won't fit our snaps. How does everyone have their bags setup? Post pics please.

I am going to make a small storage bin to put in the middle of the disc storage for my towels and birdie bag. I can get my 22 disc's in there and still have about 3 inches of room that I could put a little divider in to keep the disc's upright and make it easy to get towels in and out. Kind of like the zipper pocket on the phenix bag.

Mines doing just fine for me. It's packed and ready for the season to start. It's seen about 15 rounds so far and it's great. Like I stated earlier in the thread, this is what I had hoped the GripEQ bag would have been like when I bought it. So again, kudos to Salient for making the backpack bag I wanted.

I have one from the original preorder. Played 2-3 rounds weekly and have nothing but praise for this bag. Looks as good now as they day it arrived. I am mostly impressed with the comfort. The weight distribution is as good as any high end backpacking bag.

No complaints here although I have been setting it in my cart lately. I have a bad shoulder and I'm not a fan of the 1 shoulder carry for an entire round. I have about 30-40 rounds on it.

Welp, I planned on ordering an Ember, but got a great deal on a new helix with 1 year warranty so I had to jump on it. Should be here Tuesday. Pretty excited. More bag than what I had in mind, but I'm sure I'll find something to put in there.

Latest posts