• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scandinavian Open 2015

Dang, the girls seem to be playing by themselves except for the two pairs teeing off at 10:10 and 10:30. I would imagine it would be a little lonely out there but a good chance to card some great scores! And Val has to wait for a while. Guess she would be too fast playing by herself.

You'll find same start times from men's open, smallest group size allowed is three players... lol

I hope you guys realize that what appears to be solo women or pairs of women are simply grouped with men at the same tee times. For example, Val is going out at 3pm with Avery, Arttu Sikanen, and Albin Lindberg. Cat is playing at 1:30 with Schusterick, Skellenger, and Feasey. No one is playing by themselves or in two-somes. Looks like mostly foursomes to me.

Is live scoring available somewhere? Looks like scores are being occasionally updated on the PDGA event page, assuming when they make the turn? http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19489

Poor Marius Kultorp, I've seen his round drop from about 700 to below 100 :sick:

His full round score is being rated against others who have only played 9 holes. Ratings mean nothing with 9 hole scores in there.

Live

I heard that there may be some live broadcasting of the SO? It could be on Latitude 64's page? Can anyone point me to that info.

I heard that there may be some live broadcasting of the SO? It could be on Latitude 64's page? Can anyone point me to that info.

I thought I heard the same thing and checked on their page this morning, but to no avail. If you guys find a link please share it.

I wonder why they are posting hole by hole scores as totals in the results page and not in a live scoring table? You can't discern anything from the way they are doing it and the numbers for under par and round ratings are just ridiculous. anyone have an idea why they are doing it this way?

I wonder why they are posting hole by hole scores as totals in the results page and not in a live scoring table? You can't discern anything from the way they are doing it and the numbers for under par and round ratings are just ridiculous. anyone have an idea why they are doing it this way?

I agree with you. Maybe they are just having technical difficulties.

It appears they're just updating their TD report spreadsheet with partial round results then uploading that. That's how you upload round by round scores for unofficial ratings, but there's a hole-by-hole interface for live scoring that they're obviously not using for some reason.

Some amazingly low PDGA #s at the top. I had to count down to player 13 before hitting one over #30k, which was given out in 2005 I think.

Didn't they reserve a block of 4digit numbers for Euro players?

Yes they did. Pretty sure most or all of the 8000-block is/was reserved for European members, which is why there are a lot of them in this event.

I heard back from the PDGA...

"We noticed that as well and we've asked them to make sure they are doing it properly for the rest of the week, providing them with instructions to do so."

Anyone know if the scores are correct now? looks like they are. Nikko hot out tha gate, a popular Euro on the top card and McBeth in the hunt as of now.