• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scandinavian Open 2015

"Hey coach, how about we talk about the only thing we shouldn't mention at all"

Attachments

• screen-shot-2015-06-17-at-10-35-11-am.jpg
    screen-shot-2015-06-17-at-10-35-11-am.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 95
haha! Doss is human...he is not a machine. PDGA twitter account shows a pretty wet day out there. Women took 3 hours to play the front nine! 6 hour day of golf is along day!

Par 6 is old news in ball golf and disc golf. The downhill 1300'+ hole 8 on Highbridge Gold is a par 6 played in Pro Worlds 2007. Had maybe two eagle 4s.

Lol I had the same thought. It's been years but I remember that hole playing as a fair 6 as well

Must be all that Scandinavian plastic Nikko added to his bag.

Koling is at -10 which projects to be around 1085 right now.

edit: my math was off... it would be about 1070.

Last edited:
Well, I'm hearing their is great respect for the professional tier disc golfers over their.

Remember seeing one video of the lines for autographs.

Glad to see the athletes in the sport are starting to get some of recognition they deserve.

McBeast is shooting 1052.5 golf right now and is 1 stroke behind. His average is as good as everyone else's best. Craziness.

Latitude64's YouTube is showing they will have coverage of rounds 3 & 4 starting at 7:30 am ( central ) Friday morning.

Does anybody know who will be doing "after the fact/edited" video coverage? ICGM8? DynamicDiscs.tv? TheSpinTV?

Last edited:

Latest posts