• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] searching for Lat 64 retailer in Milwaukee, WI

Sneaky Alligator

Par Member
I know I can go to Glide, but I hardly ever head to Madison. Does anyone know where in the Milwaukee area I can purchase a River? I would order online, but I prefer to hold discs in my hand before I buy them...

Mojo Disc Golf on 66th and Oklahoma and Art Smart's Dart Mart on Brady both have a small selection of Lat 64.

Mojo disc golf is closed. Arts has next to nothing right now. I am a friend of pete, who owned Mojo, I have his contact info. Email me at [email protected] and I'll try to hook you up with him. He has tons of discs and last time we talked he had rivers.

Mojo closed? that sucks...I haven't been to Arts in a while but last time I was there I remember them having the cfr havocs for like 22 bucks...

When and why did Mojo's close? I was there not too long ago. Also, Pete was at the MXG... well, I guess it's my chance to fill the DG vacuum and make my million by opening Milwaukee's premiere DG store.

Anyone want to invest in a sure thing here?

When and why did Mojo's close? I was there not too long ago. Also, Pete was at the MXG... well, I guess it's my chance to fill the DG vacuum and make my million by opening Milwaukee's premiere DG store.

Anyone want to invest in a sure thing here?

Only if we can be partners and start a chain of disc golf stores...

*tis my dream, but only a dream at this point*