• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Secret Santa Gift Pics

Got a nice meteor and an axis. Thanks santa
IMG_0288.jpg

I still haven't received a package :cry:

Still got hooked up by santa this christmas (stuff I bought myself and put under the tree :D )

i got my SS gifts...i need to get pics...

1 - QJLS and Roc :)

2 - whole lotta goodness from Ziggy!

Santa is an alright guy :D
100_4581.jpg

Orange burst S-CD, black DGR S-PD, flat Rancho Roc, ESP Zeppelin and a zing mini.

Finally have a free second to post what my secret santa sent me.
2011-12-2909_08_53.jpg

Got a FLX Drone, X-Out Firebird, and a P-Line DD2.
Also a bunch of stickers, coozie, mini, patch, bag of pencils, legoman keychain and not pictured is an afro samurai figure.

Thank you secret santa everything will be used and greatly appreciated.

Not really a secret santa, but I just got the very first CE disc I ever bought returned to me from my mom. I gave it to her about 5 years ago and she said I can have it back:)

2012-01-01130932.jpg

To my Santa: I realized that I gave you the address of my college dorm... Pics will be posted once I get back to school.

Got my SS gift a week ago, just haven't been able to post.

2 - C-TDs. Been wanting to try them - thanks!
A super sweet, 9x KC Eagle. An 8/10 and looks to be in the $$$$$ pimptastic stage!
and some stickers

(pics coming)

Package arrived today, just picked it up. Tourney stamped 169 Star Archon (was the nose always this blunt and the wing this narrow?), 174 ex-tourney stamped, now dyed Z Nuke (nice!) and a 172 FR S-PD (very nice!). Thanks Santa!
687uwg.jpg

The tourney stamp it used to have seems to have been pretty pimp too. Battlefield Open with a Roman looking dude beating some poor old sob.

Just got my ss gift...and WOW! thank you soo much. I received an red MVP Vector to try ... i have never seen anything like it, an orange opto halo, a mini and the Pièce de résistance a handmade disc golf basket ornament.. to fkn cool! i will post pics later. Thank you again

My SS gift arrived earlier this week, all the way from discmaia country. I received 2 European open first run d-md2s and a supercolor buzzz with a comically bad design (so bad its good). There were some awesome mint chocolate candies as well.

Thanks Santa!

Pics later when I find the camera...

BLURR said:
ATL Scott said:
The gift I sent hasn't been posted. It shipped before Christmas so it should be there. Hope the PO didn't screw this up.

x2. I should see if I can find the tracking slip.

X3 I sent mine out at the same time as two other trades.the trades went thru but have no idea about the santa.

Latest posts