• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Show off your broken discs/fallen soldiers

So, my dad comes home and says he thinks he found one of my lost discs.

Unfortunately, it seems a mower found it first. Poor Yeti.

Attachments

• 0813142048.jpg
    0813142048.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 165
crying-indian-1.gif

Looks like it was in perfect throwing condition too.

i was practicing my drives last night at kaposia, hole 3. decided i would throw a roller with my flippy beat up DX teebird.

9e354273.jpg

i really ripped the crap out of it - it hit the ground at about a 115 degree angle (yup, i googled it just to get the closest one) and held it for a second, jumped about 6 feet as it hit a bump and careened into the rock barrier on the way down from the air, bounced directly backward as it hit 100% square on the boulders. cracked the flight plate completely in half. :(

i have two dx tb's actually you might be interested in. next time i see you if i havent thrown them into a water hazard ill have you look at them and see if theyre to your liking. i dont know much about the good dx plastic other than aviars

and damm that tb doesnt look that beat to crack thats crazy

imagejpg1_zps98653854.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Mrs tore up her favorite disc a new one at the course recently, she hit a little Charlie Brown tree 50 ft away with a grip lock drive. Replacing DX sure is a lot easier to stomach than replacing a premium disc that takes years to season or is OOP.

I told her a DX Viking would be a lot tougher than a Valkyrie, but she just wouldn't listen.

First tournament of the year-

XV0qAZv.jpg

Funny thing, this happened doing practice putting in warmups. It was like 15-20 degrees all day and nothing else broke.