• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

sidearm discs

Flash is a good choice. It will do super straight shots and long turnovers FH depending on your power range and how you throw. I throw mine with a hyzer to about 320 feet or so and it does a nice anhyzer turn with minimal fade.

To the OP, what r u throwing now? That will greatly help us to recommend some discs. But in general, I would second the advice that almost any beat driver should do the trick. With throwing forehand it should be easier to get something to turnover than with backhand. You may just need a tad more snap to the throw.

i throw almost all side arm, need something to turn left? its a rarely heard of disc, i found mine. A DGA Superdrive XL. Beat it up, its in like dx plastic or something similar, but when beat, it will turn left like nobody's business. if you can find them, they're cheap, but freaking sweet. Throw it flat, don't try to turn it left, and it will turn on its blinker and hook left. everyone I let throw it is uber jealous. Leopards, AAs, TLs, will all drift left, and stay left if you put the wing up, but not like this thing. look for it, and get one, you'll be glad you did.

I use Surges, Nukes and Avenger SS's for that shot. I will throw a forehand roller in a second if my backhand is being inconsistent.

Roadrunner,Sidewinder,Beast for drivers in that order.Mid for left short,Comet,Glide a little bit longer shot.But the Stalker,for a driver,and a Maco for a Mid ,Both hold any line you want. If you have power ,Katana is understable, and a new disc coming out that is more under from Innova is the Vulcan.

Thanks for the suggestions, I should of included it was a beast I was throwin till I lost it. For now tho I've got a destroyer and a boss neither of which do what I need. I think I'll try a roadrunner or a sidewinder I might look into an avenger or the vulcan as well.

I would try out a monarch works great for me

Thats what I use as well. Another great disc that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is the Stratus, especially in Pro D plastic. You won't even have to put an angle on it once it gets beat in a little, it will just turn over pretty much on its owns. Also a great one for rollers, FH and BH.

Latest posts