• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Snap Spin Disc Golf Q&A

SnapSpin

I'm available to answer any and all questions.

There is also a 10% discount for DGCR members for the firs month. Just enter "dgcr10" at checkout.

www.snap-spin.com :D

Last edited:
Interesting concept. You could make a real spread of weights and stabilities to make things challenging. The whole re-throw thing where you force someone to run down the fairway to retrieve their disc would be funny at first, but then really slow game play. I might be tempted to carry a backup disc just to keep the game flowing and prevent retrieval.

P.S. - Does the guy in the Review video who wears a suit throw a Banger GT, and scream "MY LIFE" when angry on the course??? ;)

Interesting concept. You could make a real spread of weights and stabilities to make things challenging. The whole re-throw thing where you force someone to run down the fairway to retrieve their disc would be funny at first, but then really slow game play. I might be tempted to carry a backup disc just to keep the game flowing and prevent retrieval.

P.S. - Does the guy in the Review video who wears a suit throw a Banger GT, and scream "MY LIFE" when angry on the course??? ;)

Thanks,

A backup disc is a great idea and I would implement it if I was you. The rules of Snap Spin aren't set in stone... Do what works for you, and have fun doing it that's all that matters.

I'm not sure about the guy in the video. I collaborated with the the team at Jomez Productions to get the video made. They do great work, check them out. He also did the disc gator video.