• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SoCal DGCR Meet-Up

How confident are you in attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Snappy!!

So what's out official count at for attendees? Are you and I still the only ones with a camp site?

As far as I know we're the ONLY one's to reserve a site... :thmbdown:

And as far as attendees, I have no idea. Lots of peeps said they wanna go but we'll see. I hope it doesn't turn out to be only 10 heads. Or maybe that would be good... who knows?!?!?

Whatever, we'll make the most of it and have a kickass time!!!

Maybe he did. Johnson was saying on another thread how the body is a temple. Maybe Baz's is a fort.

Ok, so the update is we definitely have sites 25-27 reserved in the Grebe section. Sites 23-24 have been rented, but we don't know if it is our group that rented them. I know 28 is still open, can someone please reserve it?!?!?

Ok, so the update is we definitely have sites 25-27 reserved in the Grebe section. Sites 23-24 have been rented, but we don't know if it is our group that rented them. I know 28 is still open, can someone please reserve it?!?!?

Ok, I got 25 and you got 27. Who has 26?

SOMEONE GET 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that very well could be enough sites. Those sites can handle about 3 tents and 3 cars each and there's plenty of room on the lake side to expand the chill section. Is it time for the official RSVP thread? If it turns out that we have more than 15 or so people we should consider the extra site. If not why bother? We're probably going to be spending more time on the course.

I'm also wondering when people are going to show up. I was thinking that we can play the same setup Friday afternoon-evening and Saturday. Switch baskets the last round of Saturday and play a different setup on Sunday.

Night golf is also OK.

Since there won't be any campers near the course we can make those campsites the home base. You can hang out there but aren't able to drive there in the off season. Then it's a half mile stumble to our beds.

So that very well could be enough sites. Those sites can handle about 3 tents and 3 cars each and there's plenty of room on the lake side to expand the chill section. Is it time for the official RSVP thread? If it turns out that we have more than 15 or so people we should consider the extra site. If not why bother? We're probably going to be spending more time on the course.

I'd say it's time for the Official thread!! Zenbot can you or Snappy make this happen?

There is no longer a camp store at the lake (still a cafe) so I can make a map with directions to the nearest market.

What about directions to the nearest plastic retailer?

oooOOOooo!!! Post #500!!!!1 Are I lucky or what???

Latest posts