• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SoCal DGCR Meet-Up

How confident are you in attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another bump before I hopefully get the official thread created tonite. Anyone reserve a site besides me?

Come on SoCal... where's the love?!??!????!!!?!??! ;)

I'm still going to try. Mentally was kind enough to spot me for part of his. How many are we at anyhow?

Apoth posted somewhere that he thinks that DonnieSharko has reserved a site. I messaged Don but haven't heard back yet. I'll call Casistas tomorrow and inquire. I may have to end up ponying up the cash for a second site. I'll check the finances and see what I can do. Hopefully Don did get one next to 25, which is what I originally reserved. I'll post the current availability tomorrow once I talk to the nice folks at Casistas!

I don't know that he reserved one but I thought he said he would cover me until after the holidays.

I don't know that he reserved one but I thought he said he would cover me until after the holidays.

You told me not to sweat it!!

I haven't gotten a site yet, but I'll get one in the next few days. Money isn't a problem for me, but I don't want to shell out all the cash and rent a bunch of sites, if they are gonna go unused, or if I'm not gonna get reimbursed.

You told me not to sweat it!!

I haven't gotten a site yet, but I'll get one in the next few days. Money isn't a problem for me, but I don't want to shell out all the cash and rent a bunch of sites, if they are gonna go unused, or if I'm not gonna get reimbursed.

It will definitely not go unused, and I'll reimburse you if no one else does... :)

Ok, I'm planning on getting a site today. If 23-35 are already taken, I'll probably nab 26 this afternoon or tonight. I'll get the whole thing, and that way Zenbot can just throw a tent on my site, but just not too close to mine!!

Zenbot, send me a PM if you have any questions.

I have but one question.

What is your adult beverage of choice?

Ok, it's done! I rented out space 27. It's got the largest square footage and still be on the lake.

I asked and the average square footage is 40'x20'. The spot I reserved in 50'x20'.

Woohoo!! I got extra leg room!!!

Zenbot if your bring your car and park on the site as well, it's $12 a night.

Latest posts