• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Southern California Championships Registration?

flash86

Birdie Member
Does anyone know anything about the registration for the Southern California Championships? It is not posted on the SCDGA website (www.socaldiscgolf.org) or the PDGA website. I emailed the board members, but have not heard back. The Ams play November 7th and 8th while the Pros play November 14th and 15th, so you would think they would have opened the registration already. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks!

I also would like to participate in this tournament and wanted to know what was going on. Like you I sent emails through the pdga and scdgc websights and have not gotten responses.

Well, funny how when you start digging you finally get some answers. A friend of a friend passed along the phone number for Suzette Simons and I was able to get a hold of her this morning. She informed me that the registration info should be posted on the So Cal Disc Golf Association website tomorrow morning (Wednesday, October 21st). There will be an option to register online, but that could take an extra day or two to go live. Hope that helps. Good luck to everyone playing!

Thank you so much, i am going to reg as soon as i can. Never played la mirada but cant wait to check it out.

Latest posts