• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Speculation on the four 2014 released discs.

Snatched up a max weight pearl VIP Hatchet, 169 finnish TP pearl Sorcerer, max weight pink Witness (didn't want pink but will be easy to see as a roller, and I didn't want a non-max weight US disc) and a black Fuzion Judge! Gonna be Pimpin' on that course… :cool:

Was going to get a Harp, but Ill wait it out. Same flight numbers as the Suspect which Im completely satisfied with. Looks similar, but probably will feel just a bit different. Definitley will get one next time…

Yeeyah!

Snatched up a max weight pearl VIP Hatchet, 169 finnish TP pearl Sorcerer, max weight pink Witness (didn't want pink but will be easy to see as a roller, and I didn't want a non-max weight US disc) and a black Fuzion Judge! Gonna be Pimpin' on that course… :cool:

Was going to get a Harp, but Ill wait it out. Same flight numbers as the Suspect which Im completely satisfied with. Looks similar, but probably will feel just a bit different. Definitley will get one next time…

Yeeyah!

Glad I wasn't the only one who picked up all the new molds to try, although I also skipped the Harp as a happy Suspect thrower! Sorcerer and Hatchet are definitely in the bag for me, Witness is going to need some testing and will have to fight for a spot. So far I do like the Witness better than the Underworld because it's not just an instant roller for me like the UW was, probably due to it's slightly faster speed.

I also picked up a black Fuzion Judge yesterday and am loving it as a driving putter and approach disc.

^ Yeah I will likely never putt with the Fuzion judge either (I would use soft or classic). What color was the stamp on your fusion judge? Great disc for other duties like you said.

Kinda regretting not getting the harp. But not totally upset by it either? Would really love to see the Harp thrown in a video, hint hint.

Anybody thrown the Harp yet? Wanted to hear some input before I snagged one to replace my Zone. Fingers crossed they are just as beefy...

Anybody thrown the Harp yet? Wanted to hear some input before I snagged one to replace my Zone. Fingers crossed they are just as beefy...

was looking for a review also, but id bet my life that its NOT a zone replacement. nothing is ever. everrrrr.

I bet it will be more Jokeri than Zone. Still mad OS but decidedly different. I have two Harps (and two Sorcerers) on the way, but of course it will take awhile to reach me here in Korea.

My Suspect is getting to be too straight for what I carry it for. It's a Lucid double stamp. Do I get another in different plastic, or try the Harp?

My Suspect is getting to be too straight for what I carry it for. It's a Lucid double stamp. Do I get another in different plastic, or try the Harp?

The Harp will beat in a lot quicker being Soft BT. I say get a Biofuzion Suspect. They are a bit more beefy then the Lucids. :hfive:

I threw the harp few times the other day and it is indeed more OS than Jokeri. What I liked about it tho was the feel as it is quite thin and not that beefy at all. Might not fit everyone's hand, but for me it felt real good.

The thin and flat profile made it feel faster, but not very glidey.

To me it is an approach disc only and using it as a putter would require pure spin putting style.

Two questions is the World as stable as the Giant and is the Sorcerer more overstable than the trespass. The last couple of Giants I got I haven't been meshing with and the Trespass seems to break in real quick.

Two questions is the World as stable as the Giant

My experience was no. I max out around 425' right now and use a Giant as a utility driver for strong headwind shots. I tested a World against the Giant in relatively calm winds and I could get more distance out of the World because it flew straighter longer before cutting left. This experience combined with the reviews I read/watched led me to keep the Giant bagged because I didn't want even the possibility of the disc in this slot flipping on me.

and is the Sorcerer more overstable than the trespass.

Not for me. The 176g VIP Sorcerer I've been testing has some definite turn to it when thrown over 80% power for me. This is the only one I have so haven't been able to compare it with any others though, but I would definitely put this more in a -1 to -1.5 instead of a 0.

Not for me. The 176g VIP Sorcerer I've been testing has some definite turn to it when thrown over 80% power for me. This is the only one I have so haven't been able to compare it with any others though, but I would definitely put this more in a -1 to -1.5 instead of a 0.
Is it longer for you?
I'm looking for something slightly more stable than my Champ Terns. My bio Trespass was there, but beat in so fast it's now between my Champ Terns and my Star Tern.

I threw the harp few times the other day and it is indeed more OS than Jokeri. What I liked about it tho was the feel as it is quite thin and not that beefy at all. Might not fit everyone's hand, but for me it felt real good.

The thin and flat profile made it feel faster, but not very glidey.

To me it is an approach disc only and using it as a putter would require pure spin putting style.

Maybe when they come out in Tourney plastic I can replace my Zone. For now, the trusty Zone still has a spot.

Just picked up this prototype Harp from Barsby. Plastic feels nice - stiff and fingerprinty.

Attachments

• WestsideHarp175-Prototype.jpg
    WestsideHarp175-Prototype.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 860
  • WestsideHarp175-Prototype_Profile.jpg
    WestsideHarp175-Prototype_Profile.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 868