• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spike in Discmania Sales!!!

Ordered Chaos

Bogey Member
Has anyone else noticed Discmania getting alot of interest lately? I have a couple of buddies that throw "the freak" and they like it. Also I talked to a guy at the USDGC and he said that it is probably the fastest growing disc producer of late. Anyone here throw any Discmania? Any certain disc you like? Why the sudden boom is sales?

ive used the pd freak and just recently found a TD rush with no ink!

I have a P-PD and an S-PD in the bag and throw them a lot, really great discs.

The PD kicked the TeeBirds I've thrown for five years out of my bag right now. It really hurt to send the pearlies to the bench. I need a couple p-lines to beat in, and I imagine they'll take the place of my Strikers and TL as well. I can't say enough good things about it.

Is Discmania Innova's euro line?

Sort of, but not exactly. Discmania is a partnership between Innova and Finnish pro Jussi Meresmaa (who just got 4th at the USDGC). Innova produces the discs, and they are a mix and match of Innova mold pieces.

The PD is the best of the bunch and seems to be their most popular disc my some margin.

They have to not use the abbreviations like that as it's going to get confusing like Discraft you used to do with the XS, XL, Xpress, APX, etc, it gets confusing.

Sort of, but not exactly. Discmania is a partnership between Innova and Finnish pro Jussi Meresmaa (who just got 4th at the USDGC). Innova produces the discs, and they are a mix and match of Innova mold pieces.

So basically another Millenium type company?

Combinations of Innova molds. You can't just throw together the top of one disc and the bottom of another and expect to get a great disc like the PD.

They have to not use the abbreviations like that as it's going to get confusing like Discraft you used to do with the XS, XL, Xpress, APX, etc, it gets confusing.

I feel like Discmania will make things harder initially but the minute you look at the line up it makes sence. Putter 1 (probably a putter 2), MD1,MD2, Control Driver, Power Driver, Distance Driver 1-2, Turning Driver... its straight forward and confusing at the same time.

Also discaft only has a few discs like that and the order is easy. APX(putter), Xpress (tweener), XL (fairway), XS (distance). Discraft's stuff isn't confusing.

Also, doesn't discmania make the Gremlin?