• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Swedish replacements for Innova drivers

I have River, Fury and Hatchet and out of those the Hatchet is the most predictable and also versatile disc.

When you play with the plastic and domes you can get many straight to US discs covered with just one mold. I'd start with a domey VIP, which is the least understable and see if you need any more US than that.

For the Destroyer replacement, I would go with the heavier Fuzion Trespass eventhough it's probably not gonna be quite as stable as the beefier Destroyers.

Good advice. The whole point in building this bag is to use as much of the same mold as possible to breed more consistency. I like the advice to start beefy with the plastic and alter it from there if need be. I'm adding the Hatchet to the must try list, pretty convincing recommendation. As far as the stability of the Trespass, that's directly up my alley, as Champion/new Destroyers are a bit much for me, I like buying used Star ones.

Update: I'm throwing fuzion and Lucid Trespasses and a Scythe now, tried a Hatchet and will buy one as soon as max weight vip is in stock locally. The Lucid Trespass is more stable that my beat Destroyer but has similar flex. I'm very impressed. The fuzion my take the spot of the Wraiths, the one I bought was halfway broken in, crazy flex shots. Opto Scythe is controllable beefcake at 300-330, I have to jack knife it to get further than that. Still want to try a Giant. Thanks for the pointers.

I usually throw Wraiths for distance and really like a Sorcerer. I've only thrown the one TP sorcerer I own to I can't say how the VIP plastic flies in this mold.

I usually throw Wraiths for distance and really like a Sorcerer. I've only thrown the one TP sorcerer I own to I can't say how the VIP plastic flies in this mold.
Haven't thrown Wraiths, but I just have to say that the TP Sorcerer is way more understable than the numbers suggest. I don't have a big arm so for me it is a nice complement to the Trespasses, but for someone mainly throwing destroyers it could be quite flippy.

I've been throwing a Northman here lately and really like it.
The Fury was a disc that I had been looking for.

Latest posts