• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

6 pages. All I've really learned is that this Team Trilogy thing is a club, not a team....

And this SteezeOG dude comes across as a dick.

I want my 20 minutes back.

:(

Its like watching the Heavens Gate Documentary... You keep going but know its going to end like hell and leave you feeling like ****. (hes the guy I posted earlier talking about the earth being recycled and lead a cult following who participated in a group mass suicide)

I don't know where the hate for Steeze is coming from. He's a good guy who loves the Latitude family of discs. He's certainly not a disc. It's the young folk who aren't doing the club thing for the right reasons who are making it seem cultist and scammish.

FWIW Steeze has been going all Lat64 family since I can rremember recognizing the name as a frequent poster on here.

I'm not at liberty to discuss details of the sponsorship, but suffice to say it is more than I expected it to be. There was no earthly reason to say no once I had the details. And if it doesn't work out and I don't make the "cut" at the end of the year, all I've really lost is a few months and maybe a couple extra tournaments worth of entry fees and travel expenses. But I will have gained a bunch of new discs and gear and experience, and the old comfortable discs will be there waiting for me if I want to go back to them.

And you may even *gasp* have some fun while you're at it.

As my bag settles in more and more I start to miss the micromanagement that happens when you start trying new discs.

Out of pure curiosity, could I be a member of Team Trilogy but still test Vibram discs, assuming I only threw Trilogy during PDGA events? Also out of curiosity, how is this regulated? How do they know if you're throwing only Trilogy plastic at events? Seems like you game that pretty easily for discounts on trilogy molds you like.

I have zero interest in going Team Trilogy, just curious as there are some molds I wan to try/try again and maybe I could fall in love with them I guess.

I'm regretting your participation too. Mainly because what you said is illogical to the max and says nothing.

Yeah, I was saying that joining a disc golf club is exactly the same as completing a liberal arts degree in Art History. Right.

You must have a degree in Petroleum Engineering, smart guy. You can wipe the tears off your face for your regret with all your oil money.

Sorry chief. I guess we can't all be poor starving artists with daddy issues. Good luck with your pretend disc golf team.

Breaking News!

I have been toying with starting my own local group and calling it "DiscGolfDorks". That is trade marked my friends so you cant steal it.

I am going to make tees that have a DGD logo with the first "D" backwards ( a little nod to DD there ) and the "G" towering up between them with an angled disc placed on top to give the illusion of a penis and testicles (to use proper terminology and be nice) at first glance.

New thread and artwork to follow :thmbup:, anybody want in and we will take it world wide?

Out of pure curiosity, could I be a member of Team Trilogy but still test Vibram discs, assuming I only threw Trilogy during PDGA events? Also out of curiosity, how is this regulated? How do they know if you're throwing only Trilogy plastic at events? Seems like you game that pretty easily for discounts on trilogy molds you like.

I have zero interest in going Team Trilogy, just curious as there are some molds I wan to try/try again and maybe I could fall in love with them I guess.

You can throw anything and everything you want outside PDGA competition. It is all "regulated" by the team members, if a team member witnesses something prohibited they are encouraged to report it. The funny thing about you saying you could game the system for the benefits is it seems the consensus around here is there are no benefits for members. lol

This could spark a huge market for Team Trilogy dye jobs.

Putt with Wizards? Wipe it and dye it. Boom, you're off the hook!

I'm off to shop for a plotter. #marketinggenius

yes, you could be on Team Trilogy and still be a Vibram Tester. There are very few requirements for being on the team. The primary one is throwing all Trilogy in PDGA events. There is no policing; we are completely on the honor system. If I put my Zone back in the bag, no one would know but me. But I haven't. Much like Steeze and UFCKnight, I was already throwing mostly Trilogy, and it was an easy transition.

FWIW, I heard the TT news originally from spending time on the Lattitude64/Westside/DD Fan Page on Facebook. If you aren't a big fan of the plastic, you probably didn't hear about it.

i am honestly surprised mvp fanboys didnt start a club like this years ago. nothing against them, im just going to say i think they have more loyal following than trilogy ever will have.

Sorry chief. I guess we can't all be poor starving artists with daddy issues. Good luck with your pretend disc golf team.

Bwahahaha! Keep going pal, you're sounding sharper all the time. Read the posts I've written or say nothing. Let's see you quote me and make an intelligible response.

Daddy issues? Where did that even come from?!

Keep it coming.

Are you for real guy?

I'm defending your stupid little club, jackass. But I guess you ccallingme terrible human being because I'm explaining why people don't like your club makes me ignorant. You're an idiot.

Way to represent your club with positivity, and to undercut Steele and all the others who are working their butts off to offer something cool to guys like who want to drop your favorite putter in a heartbeat the second people who REALLY care about a brand offer a place for you to belong.

You still sound like an ignorant fool. Steeze knows I am down to commit to Trilogy, my only point in my post was that I don't care if you throw ONLY Innova, discraft or trilogy...good for you! It's a personal choice, why are people getting butt hurt about people looking for new discs? That usually means they aren't 100% happy with their current bag anyway - Like me.