• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

:wall: they just didn't show hole 17, and only showed the putts on 18... maybe next year Dgplanet :doh:

All for free (for viewers). I guess you'd rather stare at live scoring than actual video with a couple interruptions. What event are you filming and streaming for free?

All for free (for viewers). I guess you'd rather stare at live scoring than actual video with a couple interruptions. What event are you filming and streaming for free?

Hey, I paid to be a member. The coverage was better last year. What happened this year?

I look forward to your live stream at the next big event.

All the complaining about this FREE stream's quality this event is getting really tired. Either do it better yourself, stop watching, or shut up about it.

100% agreed. Thought it was cool to get to watch so much, and not just follow on twitter and live scoring.

pretty much a perfect ending for tv and they completely ****ed it up

Shut the hell up!!!!!

5:04 PM (EST) - Will took a 2 stroke penalty for not filling out his scorecard and now he has to do a sudden death playoff against McBeth! Please RT!!!
5:03 PM (EST) - Well apparently it isn't over. Will's card was turned in without a total! Playoff!

I will not be bringing a live stream, or even attempting to, because i realize i don't have the means to make it happen. DG planet was close but couldn't put it together , i would be pretty dissapointed if i had paid to be a member.

when did will have a chance to turn in the card?

they grabbed him for an interview immediately

Sounds like you need to ask for your money back then, BS.

I would suggest you complainers get out and try to record an event (hell, even just a casual round) before you start crying about coverage. It's not as easy as it looks. If you think you can do better, let's see it.

Shut the hell up!!!!!

5:04 PM (EST) - Will took a 2 stroke penalty for not filling out his scorecard and now he has to do a sudden death playoff against McBeth! Please RT!!!
5:03 PM (EST) - Well apparently it isn't over. Will's card was turned in without a total! Playoff!

Two strokes would give Paul the win...