• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

Sounds like you need to ask for your money back then, BS.

I would suggest you complainers get out and try to record an event (hell, even just a casual round) before you start crying about coverage. It's not as easy as it looks. If you think you can do better, let's see it.

completely ****ing up the end is inexcusable

Shut the hell up!!!!!

5:04 PM (EST) - Will took a 2 stroke penalty for not filling out his scorecard and now he has to do a sudden death playoff against McBeth! Please RT!!!
5:03 PM (EST) - Well apparently it isn't over. Will's card was turned in without a total! Playoff!

That's nuts!

This is ridiculous! Almost feel like it's garbage but after that Prodigy yell at the end I hope Paul smokes em! McBeast mode was in full effect today!

I'm not arguing the rule. It is there. Always has been. Everyone knows it. But man, what a crappy, crappy way to have to go into a playoff.

Sounds like you need to ask for your money back then, BS.

I would suggest you complainers get out and try to record an event (hell, even just a casual round) before you start crying about coverage. It's not as easy as it looks. If you think you can do better, let's see it.

Like I said, the coverage was better last year. I give them props though. It must be very difficult to broadcast this event with the budget they have.

Will escapes with win! He'll learned his lessons to count/sign the card from now on!

Either way penalty or not, Will played a better overall tournament, and he just won, again!