• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this disc on a med ion for the owner of a local private course called the Twilight Zone. Awesome course and a great guy.
TZion.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::

Last year I lost this Orc in a palm tree in Florida.
Orc.jpg

When I told my friend Missinglink about my loss he not only gave me another champ orc, but also improved the image, cut the stencil, dyed black and basic colors then handed it to me and to told me to finish it up with some shading.
Here is the result. Thanks, Bill!
Orc2.jpg

I haven't dyed in a long time, but I though that I would give the 'ol spin dye a try because I need to build up some money for another portable basket, lol. Star Aviar

20130731_171506.jpg

Did this disc on a med ion for the owner of a local private course called the Twilight Zone. Awesome course and a great guy.
TZion.jpg

Absolutely stunning Brian. Phenomenal dye for a phenomenal course (and two wonderful owners!). I was just talking to Jay Dub today about the Twilight Zone, and how much I loved the round we played there. I'm so happy I checked this thread. :thmbup:

My first attempt at a stencil. I know it's been done before but wanted something simple for my first and I LOVE The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Was that Destro for Ashley Judd?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.