• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call this the Ohio Protostar Disc.
glowbuzzz2.jpg

this disc is the ugly thing I've seen in a while :p

i've been looking for an image similar to that. I am a bevel gear cutter tech and i wanted to incorporate some gears into my clear anode....

NORTHERN, do you have any experience dyeing early run ce plastic? I have a 2nd run Leo I might want a job done on

i've been looking for an image similar to that. I am a bevel gear cutter tech and i wanted to incorporate some gears into my clear anode....

That image was actually the guts of a watch. If you search for watch gears, or gears and filter for black and white only you may also find some good ones to use.

NORTHERN, do you have any experience dyeing early run ce plastic? I have a 2nd run Leo I might want a job done on

I've dyed a Taffy CE Leo no problem, just hate wiping those stamps, makes me feel dirty. PM me with the details and I'm sure I could do something for ya.

I love your marbeling, and that border is cool. But you can do so much better than a shepard fairey rip off.

Paper monster that bitch. But yeah, your marbeling is sick.

No doubt that paper monster would be amazing. I just started dyeing, so I'm still learning. Multi pass with multi stenciling required... stay tuned.

Kind of new at this so I've been keeping it big and simple. But the colors pop. Poly dye is the jam! My friend gave me a used disc so there's one really intense scuff mark that I couldn't get out.

b4445e7b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts