• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the ol' box fan running again.
photo+(12).JPG

photo+(13).JPG

Difficult to get a good pic, but I gotta say the Legacy Pinnacle line dyes like FIRE! Vinyl is so easy to work with, both in application and removal. Colors are true and even, though the pic looks a little off because it's taken with a camcorder and not the most ideal lighting. Hard to see that the lettering is a nice soft gray, one of the best grays I've ever mixed.

This is a Legacy Rival, because, well, it's BAMA, which is everybody's rival :)

9789787693_130ec759ef.jpg

59692_10200969693296818_1302283906_n.jpg

First attempt at a dye. Pro Destroyer that uses the Portal/Aperture Logo and cake slice (a la Texas_Viking) mixed with a t-shirt design referencing same. A few bleeds, but my 10 yr old likes it anyways. Cut on a Cricut machine and dyed with IDye Poly. Thanks to BennettUA for guidance.

Finished a fun design for a Nuke today.

And that makes two designs I've done altogether, here they are side by side.

1238109_10200991162793542_349157184_n.jpg

Cricut cut inspired by Breaking Bad on a Champion Boss. A few small bleeds, one major one, and an unexplainable "aged" pattern that emerged where nothing should have. In hindsight, I wish I'd have done this on a light blue disc.

1238109_10200991162793542_349157184_n.jpg

Cricut cut inspired by Breaking Bad on a Champion Boss. A few small bleeds, one major one, and an unexplainable "aged" pattern that emerged where nothing should have. In hindsight, I wish I'd have done this on a light blue disc.

Nice! Bright yellow disc would be a cool option too, like their hazmat suits. P.S., you should name this dye 'Hyzerberg' haha..

Since no one posted yet, I'll post of my oldies.

Attachments

• FIREBIRD.JPG
    FIREBIRD.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.