• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is lacking a dye a day, has the forum died out? Here's a pink panther on a pink teebird, was an x-out so it had a ton of stamps, the stamps made it bleed a bit.

Attachments

• panther.jpg
    panther.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 120
2gLMq8kl.jpg

JQf1SGFl.jpg

Did this a while back, Not sure if I posted yet. Friends new baby, Emma. On a Star Wraith.

This is the stamp from a First run Destroyer, I think. I liked it so much I put it on a Clear Champ Vulcan. Thin font like that is SO hard to get clean, For me anyways. Also the concentric circles are fun to. Its a thrower so its not to critical.

Last edited:
did this last week, but it was a surprise for a fellow dgcr member. so i didn't want to post it til after he got it, and lo and behold he made it his avatar before i could get home and do it.
was gonna ask: "guess who this is for?", but surely it's already been seen...

UV Soft Magnet

2013-11-03234634_zps2564811d.jpg

NOTE: when doing UV plastic, try not to be too aggressive with smoothing the vinyl. scratches show up less pink when it turns in sunlight. i imagine it won't matter after a while, as the disc wears and more scratches appear, especially with a putter in this case, but just sayin...

Call of Duty: Ghosts

This was my first dye job. It turned out SICK!

Attachments

• Ghosts Disc.jpg
    Ghosts Disc.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 114
Ziggy Stardust On The (Innova) Spider From Mars(hall Street):

xdls.jpg

I have finally won the game of puns with disc model names.

that ziggy is killer! my mom raised us on bowie... we recite the labyrinth word for word lol. awesome work!

so, ive been working on this for far far too long, but it was for a guys little daughter for an xmas gift... i traded the work for a new Ti nuke ss... he got the better end of the deal, although i love my new disc lol. hand cut hell! but a pleasure to do, for his little daughter. (pink on the chin is the weight showing through from the back light. and the dark bar is a strip of painters tape i put on all my orders to mark order number and such.)

Attachments

• ewok.jpg
    ewok.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts