• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty proud of this (more purple in person) pearly pink eyed pinnacle patriot.....not to mention my mad alliteration skills. :D
4390a15d-6170-4065-a6ff-b77131cbde2d.jpg

I guess eyeballs are my thing now......... :| :D

Your eyeballs have always ruled, and your alliteration skills are a nice surprise.

Anyone a Tool fan? Did this Star TeeRex over the last two days.

As always, props to the real artist that drew this.

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

That's one of those images I frequently go back to trying to come up with a technuique to pull off, haven't tried anything yet. Very well done sir. BTW I hear Puscifer and APC performed in Cali for Maynard's 50th this weekend.

Awesome dyes lately guys!!! Ive been being a game nerd lately. I need to get back into dyeing discs.

And that Tool dye Roggen...Wowza!!! I would not throw that thing! That needs a frame :thmbup:

been kind of busy w customer orders, heres a few. the big stamps continue to be a popular one for me... my latest 3... but finals have been keeping me slow going.

Attachments

• IMG_2663.jpg
    IMG_2663.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2694.jpg
    IMG_2694.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2695.jpg
    IMG_2695.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 64
and then there are the MVP mini's i did up w a galaxy(nebula:\ ) style dyes, w my logo on them for my retail partnership at the disc golf store. though ill keep a few to sell for my self as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2696.jpg
    IMG_2696.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2697.jpg
    IMG_2697.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 37
last 3. i have 2 more in beds tonight w a destroyer for a customer as well. those will be posted tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2705.jpg
    IMG_2705.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 15
Awesome dyes lately guys!!! Ive been being a game nerd lately. I need to get back into dyeing discs.

And that Tool dye Roggen...Wowza!!! I would not throw that thing! That needs a frame :thmbup:

Thanks to all for the compliments! But, I don't believe in "wall hangers". If I'm going to spend time on a disc I wanna throw it, and if its for someone else, they better throw it.

This one was actually on a moderately used disc anyway (it was for someone else and this was the only white start-type disc they had) - it came pretty clean, but the rim had some rough spots.

ThaBut, I don't believe in "wall hangers". If I'm going to spend time on a disc I wanna throw it, and if its for someone else, they better throw it.

+1. I've had several people people ask me to dye something for them. Most didn't stay in the bag for long. Now, I ask that they have to give me what's in their bag, or get another one in a white/clear version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts